Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 11-30-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool
Default Rebuilding the Suns

Seeing that every player on the Suns is near retiring its about that time to start rebuilding.

Here are 2 guys the Suns should look out for.

Courtney Lee and Ramon Sessions. These 2 are very underrated.

Lee is a great lockdown defender and he can shoot the 3 ball.

Sessions is very underrated PG. He put up 20pts and 24ast against the Bulls as a rookie in 08.

They would make a nice backcourt.

EDIT: Fixed your typo

Last edited by Maniak : 12-01-2011 at 09:19 PM.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 09:50 PM   #2
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Rebuding the Suns

I would love to have sessions, Courtney lee, I don't really know anything about, havent really seen his game.
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:02 PM   #3
verylegit
functioning alcoholic

verylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Rebuding the Suns

wish we could make a run for roy since blazers will be using their amnesty on him. i know he's been injured quite often but so has hill and look what our awesome medical staff has done. they've built a reputation for keeping frequently injured players, healthy.
verylegit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:21 PM   #4
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rebuilding the Suns

I'm not very high on Sessions, but I dig Lee.

There is many available options as far as rebuilding goes, it is just up to the front office to man up and realize what they have isn't working.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:19 AM   #5
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Our owner is trash, but I am interested in what our New GM will do. He learned with the SAS and Detroit during their championship years. I hope he can build something good here..
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:04 AM   #6
AI Thornton
Homage to Al Thornton

AI Thornton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAI Thornton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAI Thornton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAI Thornton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAI Thornton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAI Thornton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAI Thornton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAI Thornton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAI Thornton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAI Thornton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAI Thornton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

When will the management decide that Nash will serve better as a trading piece for future talent than as a good player now on an average team? I know the reason for keeping him is because he puts butts in the seats, but how do they plan on putting butts in the seats in the future if you get nothing for him?
AI Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:54 PM   #7
verylegit
functioning alcoholic

verylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Our owner is trash, but I am interested in what our New GM will do. He learned with the SAS and Detroit during their championship years. I hope he can build something good here..
we need to take advantage of the draft. after we got amar'e, a franchise player, we should have some level of optimism of getting another valuable talent, instead we trade our 1st rounders and keep our 2nd(garbage). i'm hoping this new guy will be special.
verylegit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:01 PM   #8
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

@Maniak, Thanks.

I really want to see how Shannon Brown and Sebastin Telfair play together.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:02 PM   #9
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Could be an interesting combo, that's for sure.

I'm not trusting this years Suns to win many games, but they sure look to be an exciting team to watch.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:11 PM   #10
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

tank for this year i think.. one of the guys that will come in will be your next franchise player.. ;)
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:10 PM   #11
idizzle
Good college starter

Phoenix still has its eye on Aaron Brooks, who will be playing in the Chinese Basketball Association championship this month. The Suns want to re- sign Brooks at the right price and intend to visit him in China during the championship series. Portland and Sacramento also have interest in Brooks. ESPN.com
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: