Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-02-2011, 04:43 PM   #1
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Xenoblade CONFIRMED for North America

Quote:
Nintendo of America finally did it! After earlier rumors and teasing, it has finally been announced that the looooong awaited roleplaying game, Xenoblade, will be coming to North American Wiis in April 2012. It'll go by its European name, Xenoblade Chronicles.

No word yet on whether it'll be exclusive to GameStop, as rumored before. [Edit: It has BEEN CONFIRMED! GameStop will sell the game as a $49.99 MSRP, exclusively.]

So there you have it. After all the campaigning and shouting, Nintendo finally did it. Now it's up to us to ensure it sells more than twenty-five copies. I would say that's when the real struggle begins!
http://www.destructoid.com/xenoblade...a-217073.phtml

I don't own a wii myself, but I've been hearing great things about Xenoblade (as well as rage over the fact it was released in Europe and not NA), so I figured I'd post it.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:28 PM   #2
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Xenoblade CONFIRMED for North America

I've been hearing a lot about this game lately as well. If it's as good as some say it is, Nintendo would be dumb to not sale the already English (UK) ported version in the U.S.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:46 PM   #3
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's a shame this is a Wii-only game because it looks absolutely fantastic. As much I want to play it after hearing about it so much, it's not enough for me to waste money on a Wii.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:10 PM   #4
PrimeJohnnyDepp
Banned

PrimeJohnnyDepp is starting to rub some people the wrong way

This game sucks so hard. It was like a kind of substitute for WoW for my brother, because he will never play Wow, and it left a bad taste. It was like a PS1 game. Being raised on a PS2, i really didn't see a point. It's was just bad. :$
PrimeJohnnyDepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:28 PM   #5
PrimeJohnnyDepp
Banned

PrimeJohnnyDepp is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Hey Nintendo fans, i know it's way more magical and mystical and incredible then WoW and i'm sorry. I have also, like you, been a magical mystical samurai in my past lives.. and with shitty graphics, Nintendo is just trying to individuate that dormant memory with involving my fantasy. yet, it still ****ing sucks. you just want scat to be perceived as more romantic in the mainstream. that is why we have to respect your shitty games, and approve you by saying they are beautiful. so that you're not such a freak. they are freaks, for not giving scat a try. a dip. a nosedip. but it's ok. tolerance is coming, for evvvveryone. but this game... with all that said, it still ****ing sucks.
PrimeJohnnyDepp is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: