Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-03-2011, 04:24 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Bobcats rookie Bismack Biyombo in battle with overseas team over contract

As of now, he's still under contract with his overseas team.

Skim-read this: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=8668

He's got one of the best names of the first round. I want him in the NBA just so I get to say his name a lot.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 04:34 PM   #2
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bobcats rookie Bismack Biyombo in battle with overseas team over contract

According to most reports I've read from reporters here in the Carolinas we're expecting him to suit up as a Bobcat this year. Hopefully that ends up being the case, I think this kid can be a beast defensively.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:21 PM   #3
BØBØ
Local High School Star

BØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this board
Default Re: Bobcats rookie Bismack Biyombo in battle with overseas team over contract

Was he under contract with the Bobcats?
BØBØ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:25 PM   #4
zac
Local High School Star

zac is considered somewhat coolzac is considered somewhat coolzac is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BØBØ
Was he under contract with the Bobcats?
Not yet because he was a rookie and they haven't been able to sign any rookies because of the lockout. I'm gonna love this guy though.
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #5
Burgz
Banned

Burgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
According to most reports I've read from reporters here in the Carolinas we're expecting him to suit up as a Bobcat this year. Hopefully that ends up being the case, I think this kid can be a beast defensively.

lets hope so

he has the tools physically, I just hope he isnt foul prone
Burgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:35 PM   #6
BØBØ
Local High School Star

BØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by zac
Not yet because he was a rookie and they haven't been able to sign any rookies because of the lockout. I'm gonna love this guy though.
That will make it interesting. Without an NBA contract in hand he's not protected like Deron Williams or one of the others that went to Europe to play ball and actually could raise questions as far as the Bobcats could be violating the FIBA NBA agreement if they were to offer him one.

Hopefully calm heads will prevail but clearly his current contract holder isn't thinking along those lines. They want that buyout!
BØBØ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:12 PM   #7
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

Is his future at center or power forward?
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:15 PM   #8
ballsohard247
All of the lights....

ballsohard247 is considered somewhat coolballsohard247 is considered somewhat cool

Yeah, I'm eager to see this guy play in Charlotte. He looks great defensively from videos I've seen but that wasn't against NBA talent level players.
ballsohard247 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: