Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-13-2011, 03:47 PM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Espn 1st Take

Anyone watch today? I heard Skip Bayless was real disrespectful to Cris Carter. It was all over the Tim Tebow discussion. Wish I DVR the damn show.

Anyone watched it, give us some details. I have some information from a buddy sending me texts and even SAS tweets on the matter.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:01 PM   #2
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation
Default Re: Espn 1st Take

It's on YouTube ALREADY. Here you go:

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=UQGzEUQFoJo
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:10 PM   #3
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Its on ESPN.com. It was kinda uncomfortable to watch. The passion Skip has for this topic to go that overboard is pretty pathetic. Carter had every reason to pull a Jim Everett on him.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:11 PM   #4
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I turned it off...Skip was rubbing me the wrong way to be honest. Skip basically disregarded Cris, Cris was trying to explain that he has some of the same qualities that tebow had and his teammates werent playing harder for him and Skip went full retard.

http://youtu.be/UQGzEUQFoJo

Tarik one has the mobile youtube site link, this is the regular one.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:18 PM   #5
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

"I've always had a good eye for talent you can look at my draft record."
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:23 PM   #6
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"How many rings do you have?"

SKIP
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:25 PM   #7
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cris Carter's comebacks were just as low blow as Skip's. Cris brought up the whole "Well I've been on the football field!" argument which kinda started it, which is fine, but other people are allowed to say that he's wrong.

I have no clue what Skip's predictions as far as "draft records" go, but he has been pretty accurate on quite a few predictions.

I'm tired of them milking to death the Tebow topic to me, it's getting old. The whole topic about Tebow's faith just bugs the hell out of me too, it was a whole religious topic that was extremely retarded in my opinion. I'm fine with Tim wearing that religion and showing it, but the sports media talking about it just bugs me.

Last edited by UtahJazzFan88 : 12-13-2011 at 04:28 PM.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:25 PM   #8
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
"How many rings do you have?"

SKIP

It really doesn't come as a surprise to me that you're one of like three people I know who likes Skip Bayless.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:26 PM   #9
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Damm Chris Carter getting owned. I dislike the guy and it was funny to see Bayless troll the out of him.

ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:28 PM   #10
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Is anyone else getting sick of this?
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:29 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Appreciate it fellas. Just finished watching and wow. Skip Bayless is a joke. The problem is he thinks is he so right that if anyone challenges what he feels strongly for he gets offended, emotional and attacks.

I wish I had the T.Suggs on first take episode because there was an instance where Skip asked Suggs "How do you know Flacco is a leader?" and Suggs says "Because he is my teammate. I play with the guy. I know what he is about." (paraphrasing here) and Skip lashes out "I dont think you do.". How are you going to tell Suggs he doesnt know Flacco but you (Skip) do?

Man I cant believe Skip acted like that. What a dbag.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:29 PM   #12
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Holy shit. Do these guys have a history or does Skip Bayless really like Tebow that much?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:30 PM   #13
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
It really doesn't come as a surprise to me that you're one of like three people I know who likes Skip Bayless.
I'm the only one I know...

he is like Bill Maher...people hate him but just have to watch him

on this debate Skip is CORRECT though...obviously Tebow inspires to some degree

and Skip is also correct in saying that some players are the worst annylists ever...just cause Carter played doesn't make his opinion any more legit than a fan that watches all day.
Old 12-13-2011, 04:32 PM   #14
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like Skip because he and Stephen A. are one of the few people that aren't afraid to voice opinions and stand up to people instead of giving vanilla crap, but Skip is blatantly biased on a lot of things. Tebow could have 3 straight shit games and Skip would bring the whole "SHOTGUN, NO HUDDLE, HURRY-UP OFFENSE" argument.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:34 PM   #15
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
I like Skip because he and Stephen A. are one of the few people that aren't afraid to voice opinions and stand up to people instead of giving vanilla crap, but Skip is blatantly biased on a lot of things. Tebow could have 3 straight shit games and Skip would bring the whole "SHOTGUN, NO HUDDLE, HURRY-UP OFFENSE" argument.
yeah love or hate Skip, the show IS good for sure...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: