Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2007, 02:09 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator
 
insidehoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 12,695
Default Nuggets bring Julius Hodge back from D-League

The Denver Nuggets have recalled guard Julius Hodge from the Colorado 14ers of the NBA Development League, team Vice President of Basketball Operations Mark Warkentien announced today.

In nine games with the 14ers, Hodge averaged 12.1 ppg, 6.6 apg and 4.2 rpg in 23.0 minutes. He was assigned to Colorado on Dec. 1 and ranked third in the D-League in assists per game.

Hodge has yet to appear in a game for the Nuggets this season. He averaged 0.9 ppg in 14 games a rookie last season.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 02:33 AM   #2
Serge
Decent playground baller
 
Serge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Philly
Posts: 374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
The Denver Nuggets have recalled guard Julius Hodge from the Colorado 14ers of the NBA Development League, team Vice President of Basketball Operations Mark Warkentien announced today.

In nine games with the 14ers, Hodge averaged 12.1 ppg, 6.6 apg and 4.2 rpg in 23.0 minutes. He was assigned to Colorado on Dec. 1 and ranked third in the D-League in assists per game.

Hodge has yet to appear in a game for the Nuggets this season. He averaged 0.9 ppg in 14 games a rookie last season.

Not exactly sure how this guy will help, but can't hurt I guess.
Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:36 AM   #3
pennstate73
Not airballing my layups anymore
 
pennstate73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge
Not exactly sure how this guy will help, but can't hurt I guess.
Just another body for practice. The games he has played he hasent really done much
pennstate73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 04:22 AM   #4
Serge
Decent playground baller
 
Serge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Philly
Posts: 374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennstate73
Just another body for practice. The games he has played he hasent really done much

Did he actually start a game, or did I miss read something.

Probably someone else I just miss read the name, but then again with the suspentions, and injurys you never know. LOL
Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:51 AM   #5
pennstate73
Not airballing my layups anymore
 
pennstate73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge
Did he actually start a game, or did I miss read something.

Probably someone else I just miss read the name, but then again with the suspentions, and injurys you never know. LOL

Started vs the Lakers
pennstate73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 02:25 AM   #6
Serge
Decent playground baller
 
Serge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Philly
Posts: 374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennstate73
Started vs the Lakers

OUCH lol coach your a idiot haha
Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 01:48 PM   #7
pennstate73
Not airballing my layups anymore
 
pennstate73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge
OUCH lol coach your a idiot haha


Well you won't have julius to pick on anymore. Gone to Milwaukee with Earl Boykins for Steve Blake
pennstate73 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:53 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy