Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 12-24-2011, 08:28 PM   #1
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Raptors forum introductions

I don't know what happened to that thread but I thought it'd be cool to create a new one since we do have a lot of the old posters but a few new ones.

First Name:
Hobbies:
Where you live:
Favorite Sports:

And feel free to add a pic if you want or anything else you think of. I'm actually about to post one in a little bit to show all the re-definition of my shape that I was able to do with some workout plans that RT gave me towards the summer.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:45 PM   #2
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation
Default Re: Raptors forum introductions

First Name: Anthony
Hobbies: Basketball, making money, banging bitches, worshiping Beastnani, partying, smoking weed, drinking, photography
Where you live: (currently) Whitby Ontario
Favorite Sports: Basketball, Football, Sychronized Swimming
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:12 PM   #3
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

First Name: Anthony
Hobbies: Sports, Photography, Chess, Working Out
Where you live: Sudbury, Ontario
Favorite Sports: Soccer, Hockey, Basketball
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:24 PM   #4
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

First Name: Marc
Occupation: Business Manager, currently doing an entry level position but really looking to move up.
Hobbies: Sports, Working Out, travelling, movies
Where you live: Boston, MA
Favorite Sports: basketball, soccer, tennis, occasionally hockey, football
Old 12-24-2011, 11:32 PM   #5
bokes15
Playoffs!

let me guest beastnani, you did that on purpose? or are you both actually named anthony and age 22...
Old 12-24-2011, 11:38 PM   #6
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
let me guest beastnani, you did that on purpose? or are you both actually named anthony and age 22...

I thought that was weird but my name is actually Anthony and I'm 22 years old..
Old 12-24-2011, 11:50 PM   #7
bokes15
Playoffs!

I thought you were the same age as me all this time. Maybe that was someone else. I guess you must've just finished college at an earlier age than I did.
Old 12-25-2011, 12:30 AM   #8
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Quote:
I thought you were the same age as me all this time. Maybe that was someone else. I guess you must've just finished college at an earlier age than I did.

I graduated with my degree last spring.
Old 12-25-2011, 05:15 AM   #9
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

First Name: Brett
Hobbies: Sports, Movies, Gaming
Where you live: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Favorite Sports: Hockey, Basketball, and sometimes football.
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:42 PM   #10
bokes15
Playoffs!

Yes, that's me on the left and right. left was shortly after my girlfriend broke up with me last summer. very depressed, packed on a bunch of weight and didn't give a ****..

so, i'm 5'8 or so and i was about 195lbs at that time with 28% BF. and currently (right picture) i'm 165 with 16% BF. Trying to trim that down even more but i'd say I made quite a lot of progress.
Old 12-26-2011, 12:03 PM   #11
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Good job bokes. Keep it up. I can relate. About 3 years ago I weighed 265 pounds. Weighed myself the other day when I came home for Christmas and I was 220. Exercise and eating healthy do wonders.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:06 PM   #12
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

First Name: Shaun
Occupation: Human Resources Management student, Hotel Banquets Server
Hobbies: keeping it copious amounts of real.
Where you live: Halifax, via Cape Breton.
Favorite Sports: Hockey and Basketball

I also enjoy a nice tall glass of orange juice.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 02:28 PM   #13
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
Good job bokes. Keep it up. I can relate. About 3 years ago I weighed 265 pounds. Weighed myself the other day when I came home for Christmas and I was 220. Exercise and eating healthy do wonders.

Well done Chambs keep up the good work. A large part of staying in shape is commitment and routine. Keep doing what your doing and enjoy the results. That's incredible
Old 12-26-2011, 04:30 PM   #14
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Damn man, you made a hell of a lot of progress!
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:42 PM   #15
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

Name: zac
Hobbies: career killed all hobbies
Where you live: Chicago
Favorite Sports: basketball, tennis
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: