Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 01-02-2012, 07:02 AM   #1
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Had an epic New Years Eve

Crazy fun time. My friend was home visiting from school and invited me out with him and some of his friends to this semi-upscale club in Boston. The deal was an all inclusive $100 fee which includes entrance fee, a buffet from 9-10pm, and unlimited drinks from 10-3am (which of course was a recipe for disaster). And there was also a dress code so I kind of expected the women there to be really picky and high class, but it wasn't like that at all. Once they had a few drinks in the system (none of which I had to pay for) they were pretty much wild. 5 straight hours of non-stop dancing and drinking and hooking up with a bunch of girls including a few with bf's. And then at closing time my friend and I and maybe 4 or 5 girls we met in the club were just walking around and ended up in chinatown where we ordered massive amounts of food for no reason. Then the bill comes and it was something outrageous like $200+. So my friend was like, we should all just leave. So the girls got up and went out as if they had to take care of some feminine issues. And my friend and I got up a few minutes later, nonchalantly walked out the door, and booked it down the street. Then we ended up on some random party bus that took us to amherst college and the night finally ended sometime in the afternoon the next day when we took a taxi home. Had the time of my life. How was your guys new years?
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #2
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation
Default Re: Had an epic New Years Eve

Better than committing a crime and picking up a possible STD.

J/K

Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:21 AM   #3
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

well I don't know how I could pick up an STD without having banged anyone, but I guess anything is possible these days?
Old 01-02-2012, 11:23 AM   #4
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sounds like a hell of a time man! All I did was go to a house party at my girlfriends aunts place. Her dad and all her uncles play guitar so it was still pretty decent having some live music all night.
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #5
bokes15
Playoffs!

I think I went extra crazy this year because in a way i'm celebrating my independence. My first year since finishing school that I have my own place, my own car, a decent full time job, no girlfriend tying me down, and just the opportunity to do a lot of new things that I haven't been able to do before.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:52 PM   #6
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
I think I went extra crazy this year because in a way i'm celebrating my independence. My first year since finishing school that I have my own place, my own car, a decent full time job, no girlfriend tying me down, and just the opportunity to do a lot of new things that I haven't been able to do before.

That's a great feeling to have, congrats.

I just moved to a new city/started a new job and we had to work until 10:30pm on New Years Eve, so afterwords we just had a huge party at our supervisor's apartment and then hit the town. If I had more details, I would share. It got pretty blurry really fast. I vaguely remember getting a wedgie...
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:10 PM   #7
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

I went to Montreal with around 20 of my friends and got right fired up for 2 days straight . We had VIP to about 5-6 clubs on Friday and then went to an open bar private party Saturday. Good times..

Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:15 PM   #8
bokes15
Playoffs!

Excellent, I love montreal! Is that you in the pic? If so that's pimp right there.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:17 PM   #9
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Excellent, I love montreal! Is that you in the pic? If so that's pimp right there.

Yep! I'm going back next year for sure
Old 01-02-2012, 05:17 PM   #10
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
That's a great feeling to have, congrats.

I just moved to a new city/started a new job and we had to work until 10:30pm on New Years Eve, so afterwords we just had a huge party at our supervisor's apartment and then hit the town. If I had more details, I would share. It got pretty blurry really fast. I vaguely remember getting a wedgie...

Big night in Hali?
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:22 PM   #11
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
Yep! I'm going back next year for sure
nice. It's kind of weird to put faces on people we've known (on here) for the past 3-5 years or so. And i've only been to Montreal once but I absolutely loved it. Lot of hot girls there most of which were easy.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:24 PM   #12
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Quote:
nice. It's kind of weird to put faces on people we've known (on here) for the past 3-5 years or so. And i've only been to Montreal once but I absolutely loved it. Lot of hot girls there most of which were easy.

Yeah absolutely. I was too devastated to wheel anything though.. the pictures are very deceiving lol. But yeah probably most people here wouldn't see me as a white kid with a fohawk I assume
Old 01-02-2012, 06:12 PM   #13
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison_Barnes
Big night in Hali?

Never a dull moment in downtown Halifax

And about Montreal.. I've been there twice, probably my favorite city in the world. I'd consider moving there if I knew any french at all (but I've heard its not that huge of an issue, unless you're trying to coach the Habs, that is.)
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:36 PM   #14
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

totally jealous of everyone here, especially Bokes and Toni. I didnt do shit. i slept at 11 pm. LOL. now i am all pissed cuz i am such an old fart.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:24 AM   #15
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
Never a dull moment in downtown Halifax

And about Montreal.. I've been there twice, probably my favorite city in the world. I'd consider moving there if I knew any french at all (but I've heard its not that huge of an issue, unless you're trying to coach the Habs, that is.)

FACK!
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: