Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-04-2012, 12:34 AM   #1
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here
Default Best Player From 2007 Draft

Will Calvin Johnson end up being the best player from the 2007 draft. For awhile it appeared that Adrian Peterson had a strong lead on this title but he suffered a devastating injury that could affect his future. Calvin, meanwhile just had an incredible season and became the consensus best receiver in football. It seems as though he just hitting his stride.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:47 AM   #2
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Best Player From 2007 Draft

Damn the 2007 draft has put out the best rb, wr, cb, and mlb in league currently
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:53 AM   #3
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Also, the best OT (Joe Thomas)
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:59 AM   #4
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My vote would be Joe Thomas. If he continues his current level of play, he is a HOFer.

5x Pro Bowler
2x First Team All Pro (will likely be a three-timer after they announce this year's team)
1x Second Team All Pro

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 01-04-2012 at 01:03 AM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:18 AM   #5
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Peterson until it is shown he isn't the same...

4x All pro...4x probowl

Would be 5x both without the injury
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:35 AM   #6
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Revis
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:20 AM   #7
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
Peterson until it is shown he isn't the same...

4x All pro...4x probowl

Would be 5x both without the injury
If you are referring to this years injury, which I think you are, I highly doubt AD would of made the pro bowl this year, at least I don't think he should of, even with injuries factored in...
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:25 AM   #8
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott0326
If you are referring to this years injury, which I think you are, I highly doubt AD would of made the pro bowl this year, at least I don't think he should of, even with injuries factored in...
Wtf are you talking about he was top 5 in rushing yards the whole year, #1 overall for a while
Old 01-04-2012, 02:27 AM   #9
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Peterson healthy entire year would have been like 1,500 yards, 15 TDs

4.7 ypc...one his best years ever
Old 01-04-2012, 02:30 AM   #10
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

All with Christian Ponder to keep the defense scared of WRs...lol
Old 01-04-2012, 02:31 AM   #11
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

My bad, I thought he missed two games, not 4.
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:39 AM   #12
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's obviously JaMarcus Russell
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:03 AM   #13
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Gaines Adams

I remember that draft b/c I wanted Calvin Johnson SO BAD and Joe Thomas was my second pick, and I was livid when the Lions took a WR for like the 3rd straight year in the 1st round. Looking back at what all players went after who Tampa picked makes me sick.

We could've had Adrian Peterson, LaRon Landry, Patrick Willis, Revis, Bowe, Beason, etc etc
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:15 AM   #14
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Gaines Adams

I remember that draft b/c I wanted Calvin Johnson SO BAD and Joe Thomas was my second pick, and I was livid when the Lions took a WR for like the 3rd straight year in the 1st round. Looking back at what all players went after who Tampa picked makes me sick.

We could've had Adrian Peterson, LaRon Landry, Patrick Willis, Revis, Bowe, Beason, etc etc
In all fairness, Gaines would've been a really nice player had he not passed.

But still, I know what you're saying.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:15 AM   #15
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Damn the 2007 draft has put out the best rb, wr, cb, and mlb in league currently
Hell yeah, Marshawn Lynch
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: