Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-08-2012, 08:43 PM   #1
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default Divisional Round Discussion and Game Thread

Saturday
Saints @ 49ers
Broncos @ Patriots

Sunday
Texans @ Ravens
Giants @ Packers
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:48 PM   #2
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Divisional Round Discussion and Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Saturday
Saints @ 49ers
Broncos @ Patriots

Sunday
Texans @ Ravens
Giants @ Packers
2-2 right now
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:08 PM   #3
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dammit the Patriots are going to play for another Super Bowl. They would've beat this beat-up version of the Steelers, anyway, had they beat Denver, but I liked their chances against New England better than Denver's. And I'm sure the Matt Schaub-less Texans will beat the Ravens, now.

Anyway, here are my pics...

Saints over 49ers
Packers over Giants

Patriots over Broncos
Ravens over Texans
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:41 AM   #4
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Niners upset the Saints
Patriots destroy the Broncos

Ravens end the Texans season
Giants defense stops the Packers
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:30 AM   #5
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Saturday
Saints @ 49ers
Broncos @ Patriots

Sunday
Texans @ Ravens
Giants @ Packers

Boo ya.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:48 AM   #6
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Saturday
Saints @ 49ers
Broncos @ Patriots

Sunday
Texans @ Ravens
Giants @ Packers
3-1 this week, only wrong on DEN obviously. Next week SF will take down NO in the game most people will get wrong
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:22 AM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think my Giants CAN win, but by no means do i think they will win. I think they have a nice shot but the Packers can be nasty. I actually have more faith in the 49ers. I think they are going to be picking up 5-6 yards a carry and their defense doesn't have what you'd need to rattle Smith (a good pass rush and competent secondary). There "opportunistic" defense isn't something that will bother him because he doesn't make throws into traffic nor does he fling it 40 yards down field.

The AFC games i like Baltimore (feels like a 20-10 game where Houston doesn't capitalize on it's chances) and the Patriots (although Denver just has a way of making picking against them seem very risky).

And the Giant spread is too big, 9? Really?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:21 AM   #8
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

At this point, I'm cool with whoever wins as long as BAL gets eliminated
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #9
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Saturday
Saints @ 49ers
Broncos @ Patriots

Sunday
Texans @ Ravens
Giants @ Packers

49ers will surprise some people.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:12 PM   #10
Sarcastic

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, there's like a zero percent chance that the Pats don't make the Super Bowl.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #11
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
3-1 this week, only wrong on DEN obviously. Next week SF will take down NO in the game most people will get wrong

Surprised that so many missed that game. Even if you knew nothing about either team, I would think the success rate of home teams getting 9 points in the playoffs is staggering.

I went 3-1 missing Cincy + points. Kicking myself for getting caught up in public opinion in what should have been an obvious pick. Better running game, better defense, home field, regulkar season win @ Cincy, Marvin Lewis. Should have been a no-brainer.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:26 PM   #12
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
49ers will surprise some people.

I'm scared sh*tlless of the saints. Niners have a great D but they can beat through the air. Brees will give the NIners a chance for a few int's but if this game becomes a shootout I don't think the Niners can hang around.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:41 PM   #13
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
Surprised that so many missed that game. Even if you knew nothing about either team, I would think the success rate of home teams getting 9 points in the playoffs is staggering.

I went 3-1 missing Cincy + points. Kicking myself for getting caught up in public opinion in what should have been an obvious pick. Better running game, better defense, home field, regulkar season win @ Cincy, Marvin Lewis. Should have been a no-brainer.
yeah I made quite a bit of money on HOU and NYG this past weekend, both were pretty easy picks for me. Denver at +9 was a good gambling pick, but I was referring to me picking PITT to win that game SU, not covering spread. Still they couldn't do that.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:45 PM   #14
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Who I WANT to win:
Saints over 49ers
Broncos over Patriots

Texans over Ravens
Packers over Giants

Who I THINK will win:
Saints over 49ers
Patriots over Broncos

Ravens over Texans
Giants over Packers
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:50 PM   #15
Sarcastic

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: