Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-15-2012, 02:31 AM   #1
SlayerEnraged
Banned

SlayerEnraged has a bad reputationSlayerEnraged has a bad reputationSlayerEnraged has a bad reputation
Default I don't understand

Every Kobe hater always bitches or brags that Lebron or some1 has better stats than Kobe when Kobe's the one winning but now that Kobe is showing he can put up monster numbers, they're bitching sayin he needs to have worse stats to win more.. ?
SlayerEnraged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:33 AM   #2
juju151111
Very good NBA starter

juju151111 has not been impressing people
Default Re: I don't understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerEnraged
Every Kobe hater always bitches or brags that Lebron or some1 has better stats than Kobe when Kobe's the one winning but now that Kobe is showing he can put up monster numbers, they're bitching sayin he needs to have worse stats to win more.. ?
Kobe could have put up monster numbers since 2001. Wtf does he need to prove lol.
juju151111 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:34 AM   #3
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

Quote:

Don't listen to Lebron stans, they don't know anything about basketball. They see stats and they get really excited. Like me when I used to watch Barney as a kid, or when I got a happy meal from Burger King.
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:35 AM   #4
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Nobody is bitching about Kobe. They're bitching about the fcuktard fanboys/trolls who don't give a shit about the lakers.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:36 AM   #5
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

just needs to be said..

H8's gonna H8
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:36 AM   #6
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo
Don't listen to Lebron stans, they don't know anything about basketball. They see stats and they get really excited. Like me when I used to watch Barney as a kid, or when I got a happy meal from Burger King.
You used to watch Barney.
Old 01-15-2012, 02:37 AM   #7
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I didn't see any LeBron fans creating a thread when he scored 35 points on 65 FG% againts the Nuggets.

I cannot wait to see the Heat destroy the Lakers next week. Kobe stans are the worst fans in this forum. Just look at the garbage threads on the first page.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 01-15-2012 at 02:40 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:38 AM   #8
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I didn't see any LeBron fans creating a thread when he scored 35 points on 65 FG% againts the Nuggets.

I cannot wait to see the Heat destroy the Laker next week.
I'm not even kidding. I'm seriously going to make a new "LeBron is god" thread every time the Heat lose, BUT... ONLY when they lose.
Old 01-15-2012, 02:39 AM   #9
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:

I cannot wait to see the Heat destroy the Lakers next week. Kobe stans are the worst fans in this forum. Just look at the garbage threads on the first page.

I can't wait to see Kobe drop 50 on Lebra and co.
Old 01-15-2012, 02:39 AM   #10
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

I cannot wait to see the Heat destroy the Lakers next week. Kobe stans are the worst fans in this forum. Just look at the garbage threads in the first page.
Lakers aren't good right now. They need Steve Blake to even compete against good teams....can't believe it has come to this.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:40 AM   #11
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
I can't wait to see Kobe drop 50 on Lebra and co.

I hope LeBron guards Kobe.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:40 AM   #12
Jacks3
Very good NBA starter

Jacks3 is considered somewhat coolJacks3 is considered somewhat cool

I think Kobe fans are bragging because everyone was calling him done before the season and now he's out there playing better ball than anyone in the league. It's pretty insane.
Jacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:40 AM   #13
SlayerEnraged
Banned

SlayerEnraged has a bad reputationSlayerEnraged has a bad reputationSlayerEnraged has a bad reputation

Well when a player like Kobe isn't putting up as good of stats as he can but is winning championships and people say someone else is better than him but like now he's putting up awesome stats and people saying they don't matter...That's a contradiction. Which one is it?
SlayerEnraged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:41 AM   #14
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
I hope LeBron guards Kobe.

If Lebron guards Kobe....then 50.....easily.
Old 01-15-2012, 02:41 AM   #15
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
You used to watch Barney.
LOL pawned
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: