Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 01-21-2012, 01:42 AM   #1
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool
Default I can remember how pissed I was that the Bulls didn't hire D'Antoni.

Sometimes it feels good to be wrong. That Knicks team is dogshit.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 04:27 AM   #2
DaBigReality
Kids at the park dunk on me

DaBigReality has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I can remember how pissed I was that the Bulls didn't hire D'Antoni.

Steve Nash made D'antoni's career. He's just a bad coach. Him and Vinny are a complete wash and thankfully we went with Vinny as he was easier to eject from the franchise in favor of Thibs.
DaBigReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 05:26 AM   #3
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: I can remember how pissed I was that the Bulls didn't hire D'Antoni.

Never wanted that guy, teams that don't play defense...don't win championships.

I liked the Thibs hire, although I'd be lying if I said I expected him to do what he's been able to do. I wouldn't dub him as the best coach in the league, but he's accomplished a lot in his short stint with us, I hope he can continue to keep control over the team and not lose it ala Skiles.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:48 AM   #4
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation

I wonder whatever happened to that idiot knicks fan that used to troll our board and tell us how one sided DRose was and how bad of a team we were....

Knicks, as stated above.....dogsh*t, always have been, always will be...
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:28 AM   #5
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Haha, I was on the same boat. I was pissed at the FO.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 05:51 PM   #6
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well. Let's be honest here.

How many of us would at least take him over VDN?? I still would. I think with the team we had when Rose first came we could have done more damage. Granted everything probably changes but we still have the core of Rose, Deng, and Noah.

But not grabbing him turned out to be a great thing. We got Thibs over it.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:36 AM   #7
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like VDN, a LOT.

You have to look at Vinny in the big-picture sense. He had 0 experience as a coach, and he gets better every season. Is he ready to take a team to the Finals? who knows, but he could now, and couldn't before.

I would take VDN over D'Antoni now, then, ect.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 02:18 PM   #8
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
I like VDN, a LOT.

You have to look at Vinny in the big-picture sense. He had 0 experience as a coach, and he gets better every season. Is he ready to take a team to the Finals? who knows, but he could now, and couldn't before.

I would take VDN over D'Antoni now, then, ect.

41-41
41-41
32-50

This season he has already made some bone headed decisions. I don't know. He's always had young talent on his team but I'm not sure that's a good enough excuse for his inconsistency.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:33 PM   #9
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thibs has made a few bonehead decisions this year, you don't see me throwing him out. Coaches have to take risks, especially early in a condensed schedule. Anyways, I only watched 5 Clippers games this season, so I didn't see any boneheaded moves, maybe you can enlighten me.

And for the record being worse, you're cherry picking something to match your argument. The fact is, any coach would have struggled with the Clippers in the west last year, especially in his first season getting the players on board with his gameplan. You dont make big changes and expect it to fall in place like a video game.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:27 AM   #10
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
Sometimes it feels good to be wrong. That Knicks team is dogshit.
Like when you were so wrong about getting Ben Gordon back?

Good times.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: