Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-30-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation
Default InsideHoops post info - boardreader

So there is a website that keeps track of this stuff
most posts last week, most thread posts, ect

http://boardreader.com/site/Message_...rum_21289.html
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:40 PM   #2
MooseJuiceBowen
Banned

MooseJuiceBowen has decent reputationMooseJuiceBowen has decent reputation
Default Re: InsideHoops post info - boardreader

hahahahahaahahhahahahahaha ohm an

the top 2 are knicks and clipper fans.. ROFL
MooseJuiceBowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:40 PM   #3
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

how the f*ck can you have 1000 posts in a week?
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:41 PM   #4
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseJuiceBowen
hahahahahaahahhahahahahaha ohm an

the top 2 are knicks and clipper fans.. ROFL

. 1,100 posts this week. An ISH record!
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:42 PM   #5
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I thought you said you had a girlfriend Clippersfan? does she condone you spending every waking minute on this board?

Scoooter must be trolling more than I thought.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:42 PM   #6
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
. 1,100 posts this week. An ISH record!

That is not the ISH record. Several posters have gotten 2000+ posts.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:43 PM   #7
bwink23
Banned

bwink23 is considered somewhat coolbwink23 is considered somewhat coolbwink23 is considered somewhat cool

There's Clippersfan....and then there's the rest of us....
bwink23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:43 PM   #8
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
I thought you said you had a girlfriend Clippersfan? does she condone you spending every waking minute on this board?

Scoooter must be trolling more than I thought.

Eh... as long as I work, go to school and make time for her I'm fine. ISH basically just takes up most of my free time.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:46 PM   #9
DevilsAssassin
Banned

DevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

who the **** is Scoooter?
DevilsAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:48 PM   #10
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsAssassin

an idiot.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:48 PM   #11
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsAssassin

The master of ISH.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:48 PM   #12
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Eh... as long as I work, go to school and make time for her I'm fine. ISH basically just takes up most of my free time.

ISH has to be your life for you to rack up that many posts
Old 01-30-2012, 03:51 PM   #13
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
ISH has to be your life for you to rack up that many posts

Not really. It doesn't take me long to fire off posts obviously. I usually will go mobile when I'm bored at school/work. So I can pretty much check ISH whenever for the most part and post. I never denied ISH wasn't an addiction of mine. In general I'm very addicted to basketball and my team. If that makes me pathetic oh well ;p.

Plus remember... ISH is one big happy family!
Old 01-30-2012, 03:55 PM   #14
305Baller
LeBron's ex-girlfriend

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

This explains the obsessive, one-track minded behavior on this board.
305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:07 PM   #15
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

goddamn 1000 post a week?

take a break from ISH
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: