Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 02-01-2012, 07:43 PM   #1
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default What to do with injured guys?

I've got Z-Bo in one of my leagues and Bogut in another. I'm thinking about dropping them because they've been out for a while. Is it better to hang on or should I risk someone else picking them up?

Edit: Marshon Brooks is on the waiver in one league. I heard he has a broken toe, but should I risk picking him up?
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:57 PM   #2
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: What to do with injured guys?

drop Bogut, keep Zach because his MRI today showed that he is on schedule.
could be back in 2-3 weeks
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:40 PM   #3
EvanW
Decent playground baller

EvanW has decent reputationEvanW has decent reputation
Default Re: What to do with injured guys?

I drafted z-bo. Love his consistency but when he got injured it was pretty much a guarantee that he would be out for around 2 months or more. Not worth it. I dropped him. He hasn't been picked up so we'll see what happens but as it stands I'm not sure I would take him back unless he's at 100%.
EvanW is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: