Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2007, 03:26 PM   #1
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation
Default Let's Talk About Beer

I love beer. I'd bathe in it if I could. I live by the Man Laws.

Bud Light, Bud Ice, Budweiser (Okay I love Bud), Coors Lite, Heinekens, 211, I love it all.

Everything except for Miller Lite. Can't stand em. Because the second they become unchilled they start to taste like lukewarm piss.

*Little known fact: Lite beers get you inebriated quicker because of the higher carbonation content. Just thought you should know that. book it

I am Glove_20's b!tch
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:45 PM   #2
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hieneken and coronas...
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 04:43 PM   #3
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

Forgot about coronas....

Man Laws say you can't drink a corona without a lemon....that's an old habit I'm still kind of slow to break. Someone told me about a beer that's 8.0. Anybody know what that is?

I am Glove 20's b!tch

Last edited by TEXAS BATMAN : 01-07-2007 at 05:01 PM.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:52 PM   #4
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm down with Michelob, Sam Adams when I'm chillin/playing poker, and Brahma when I'm partying.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 05:00 PM   #5
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

Think I had a Sam Adams before and didn't like it. Michelob don't think I've tried. What's the difference between domestic and imported, and what are some examples?

I am Glove 20's b!tch
Old 01-07-2007, 06:36 PM   #6
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

Liquor > beer
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 06:38 PM   #7
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

beer=drunk=driving=death
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 06:42 PM   #8
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

NON beer drinkers = balls haven't dropped yet or girly man
Old 01-07-2007, 06:50 PM   #9
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Beer is great. Whether it's just one or two while watching sports or many during a night of drinking, it's always good.

My faves:

Heineken
Staropramen
Beck's
Corona
Carlsberg
Moosehead
Labatt Blue

And 2 good cheap choices in Lakeport Honey and Bavaria.

Old Milwaukee is the most vile beer I've ever had. Even having it as cold as possible cannot hide it's horrible taste.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 06:58 PM   #10
bjtrdff
Darrick Martin's Coach

bjtrdff has decent reputationbjtrdff has decent reputation
Default Dirty beers

You american guys have to switch over to Canadian (i.e. real) beer. None of this lite crap.

Nothing like some nice Moosehead or Clancy's. Alpine and Rickards are great too.

PS, that lite beer getting you drunk faster is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Completely untrue. And I'm not hauling that out of my ass, Im doing a PhD in chemistry, and that is completely non-sensical for a number of reasons.
bjtrdff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 07:10 PM   #11
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

no beer is bad, tastes like panther pee and it kills your braincells
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 07:58 PM   #12
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
I love beer. I'd bathe in it if I could. I live by the Man Laws.

Bud Light, Bud Ice, Budweiser (Okay I love Bud), Coors Lite, Heinekens, 211, I love it all.

Everything except for Miller Lite. Can't stand em. Because the second they become unchilled they start to taste like lukewarm piss.

*Little known fact: Lite beers get you inebriated quicker because of the higher carbonation content. Just thought you should know that. book it

I am Glove_20's b!tch

All the beers you listed taste like diluted piss. If you're a true beer fan, you'd be drinking the darks. Guiness, Murphy's Irish Stout, and even Newcastle.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 08:03 PM   #13
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like Guiness (what can i say i am irish), Sam Adams, and Corona but if i am at a party or something i prefer vodka or liquor over beer.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:02 PM   #14
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
Think I had a Sam Adams before and didn't like it. Michelob don't think I've tried. What's the difference between domestic and imported, and what are some examples?

I am Glove 20's b!tch

Import beer comes from another country, domestic is brewed within the country.

BTW, what's with the glove thing?
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:12 PM   #15
IamtheWalrus
Banned

IamtheWalrus has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
All the beers you listed taste like diluted piss. If you're a true beer fan, you'd be drinking the darks. Guiness, Murphy's Irish Stout, and even Newcastle.

YA!!!!

the original poster is not a beer drinker
IamtheWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: