Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-11-2012, 11:10 AM   #1
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Teanett has decent reputation
Default the fantastic 4!

Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:26 AM   #2
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: the fantastic 4!

Carmelo will be the kryptonite of that team
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:29 AM   #3
roffie
Local High School Star

roffie is considered somewhat coolroffie is considered somewhat coolroffie is considered somewhat cool

melo for iggy/hawes. DO ITTT, melos gonna hog the ball once he gets healthy again.
roffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:30 AM   #4
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ohh yea
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:26 PM   #5
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450
Carmelo will be the kryptonite of that team
no way.
lin will enable carmelo to unleash his super powers. he'll be a top 5 player again.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:13 PM   #6
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

What about the fantastic 9 ? I mean their seed in eastern conference.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:15 PM   #7
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakkreth

9 great teams in the east? donno about that
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:25 PM   #8
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakkreth

what about the fantastic 3.5 games they are ahead of the raptors?

Last edited by Teanett : 02-11-2012 at 03:26 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:27 PM   #9
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

I really hope Melo comes in and contributes while also fitting in with Lin. If they can get this going, and have Amare playing as well as he used to, Knicks can be VERYYYYYY dangerous.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #10
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

my biggest concern is defence.
right now, everybody on the knicks is playing hard, helping, rotating like crazy, it wears the opponents down. hopefully melo and stat can keep up with walker and jeffries (never thought i'd say that).
Old 02-11-2012, 03:35 PM   #11
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

I almost don't want Melo to come back. Amar'e is one thing, since he'll fall back into that comfortable pick-and-roll similar to what he had with Nash, but Melo is an absolute ball stopper. Almost as important as Lin's next level play right now has been his ability to elevate the games of others on the floor, like Jeffries or the struggling Fields, who otherwise wouldn't be getting adequate touches if the two superstars weren't currently missing time.

This New York team seems engaged, motivated and legitimately EXCITED to be on the floor during this last stretch of games. I'm a Celtics fan and have been scoffing at the Knicks since the Melo acquisition... but I'm actually watching these games ROOTING for New York simply because Lin is making this team just that: a TEAM. It's encouraging and downright exciting to watch.
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:37 PM   #12
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
I almost don't want Melo to come back. Amar'e is one thing, since he'll fall back into that comfortable pick-and-roll similar to what he had with Nash, but Melo is an absolute ball stopper. Almost as important as Lin's next level play right now has been his ability to elevate the games of others on the floor, like Jeffries or the struggling Fields, who otherwise wouldn't be getting adequate touches if the two superstars weren't currently missing time.

This New York team seems engaged, motivated and legitimately EXCITED to be on the floor during this last stretch of games. I'm a Celtics fan and have been scoffing at the Knicks since the Melo acquisition... but I'm actually watching these games ROOTING for New York simply because Lin is making this team just that: a TEAM. It's encouraging and downright exciting to watch.
What's with this misconception that Melo catches the ball and holds it for 23 seconds? Melo had success and played with PGs in Denver. It's ridiculous to assume Melo will actually harm the team.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:37 PM   #13
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL

I don't even want Amare back as long as we're winning and playing like this.
Jeffries has been amazing,Amare never put such an effort and defensive presence like Jeffries did in the last few games.

Knicks should be stronger with Melo and Amare but as long as we're winning I don't want this thing to end.

Obviously this thing for last forever so I can only hope Amare and Melo will fit into system and we'll become a great team,and also very important -fun to watch.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:43 PM   #14
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLO MvP 15
What's with this misconception that Melo catches the ball and holds it for 23 seconds? Melo had success and played with PGs in Denver. It's ridiculous to assume Melo will actually harm the team.

...because in his time with the Knicks he's effectively played iso ball more than anything else? It's pretty widely chronicled, so I'm not really sure what to tell you.
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:45 PM   #15
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lin = The Human Torch
Amare = Mr. Fantastic
Melo = Invisible Woman
Chandler = The Thing

????
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: