Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2007, 03:06 PM   #1
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster
Default OT: so there really are such things as mail order brides?

this isnt a joke but i just had this pretty hot japanese girl come into my work, who could only speak a lil bit of english but enuff to communicate. i'm sitting there writing her an estimate and she puts her boyfriend on the phone because her english isnt so great and this is some white dude explaining to me what he needs done. then i start talkin to her and she speaks enuff to communicate and i'm like "so how you like it here?" and shes like its ok but i'm going back to Japan soon. I said are you coming back and she goes probably not. And i'm like why? and she says if i marry my boyfriend im coming back butt i dont think i want to...

i'm like so how did you meet? and she says i came here to meet him and get married

i always thought this **** was a joke or some **** you saw in a movie but wasnt for real. and this girl like i said was pretty hot, i'd give her like a 7.

Damn Doubletech, theres hope for you yet
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:11 PM   #2
joewait
National High School Star

joewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cool

yes. there are mail order brides in south america too.
i bet the guy who ordered the japanese girl is white
joewait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:12 PM   #3
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

If the girl was fatter, she could hold her own in the post.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:12 PM   #4
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
If the girl was fatter, she could hold her own in the post.

you mean like Bynum?

right you are
Old 01-08-2007, 03:16 PM   #5
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

you need to go to manahattan, there's so many old(high 40s-60s) white guys with yung asain girls.
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:17 PM   #6
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

You really are worthless here.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:17 PM   #7
joewait

joewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
you need to go to manahattan, there's so many old(high 40s-60s) white guys with yung asain girls.

or just go to UCLA (aka university of caucasians lost among asians). basically every white dude is with an asian girl. it's scary
Old 01-08-2007, 03:20 PM   #8
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Hey Smokes,
I dont think you should be making threads about Doubletech when you post crap like this.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:20 PM   #9
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joewait
or just go to UCLA (aka university of caucasians lost among asians). basically every white dude is with an asian girl. it's scary

gee, an area in America with a high population of Asians that has interracial dating? who'da thunk it?
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:22 PM   #10
Smokee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman

seriolusly i couldnt handle that. thats teh kinda **** that kills me
Old 01-08-2007, 03:23 PM   #11
joewait

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
gee, an area in America with a high population of Asians that has interracial dating? who'da thunk it?

Good inference. then explain to me why glendale, which has a much higher population of asians, doesn't have many asians and whites. or why usc or the cal states don't experience this phenonmenon.
this is only prevalent at ucla and anyone in la could tell you this.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:24 PM   #12
Smokee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
You really are worthless here.

why do all of you that criticize pretend your so above me and yet i've NEVER seen anything remotely interesting or knowledgable posted by most of you otehr than homer talk?

seriously. alot of you talk from this pedestal criticizinig topics that get replies here while most of your topics/talk most people could care less bout or ends up straight homer fan talk
Old 01-08-2007, 03:25 PM   #13
Smokee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
Hey Smokes,
I dont think you should be making threads about Doubletech when you post crap like this.

hey Jsub how bout you stfu bout what you think i should be posting, especially when Doubletech was callin me out all morning for a thread posted months ago, acting like i was dodgin it because i didnt reply the minute it was posted

worry bout yourself and youre own sorryass posts
Old 01-08-2007, 03:27 PM   #14
Smokee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joewait
Good inference. then explain to me why glendale, which has a much higher population of asians, doesn't have many asians and whites. or why usc or the cal states don't experience this phenonmenon.
this is only prevalent at ucla and anyone in la could tell you this.

i hear LA's got alot of asians tho. not sure where UCLA is located butt if its near Koreatown in LA no wonder. LA kkoreatown from what i hear is like a mini Korea.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:28 PM   #15
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
hey Jsub how bout you stfu bout what you think i should be posting, especially when Doubletech was callin me out all morning for a thread posted months ago, acting like i was dodgin it because i didnt reply the minute it was posted

worry bout yourself and youre own sorryass posts

At least half of my posts arent comprised of emoticons.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: