Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 01-08-2007, 06:03 PM   #1
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation
Default As of now, were first in the east

Holla
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 06:19 PM   #2
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
Holla

Thanks for that tidbit. Quality Post.

It's a good thing there's only 50 games left.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:06 PM   #3
InLebronWeTrust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Thanks for that tidbit. Quality Post.

It's a good thing there's only 50 games left.

Mathius

You dont have to be an a$$ about it. Just saying.

Not too much exciting going on with the cavs right now is there?
Old 01-09-2007, 04:32 AM   #4
04mzwach

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
You dont have to be an a$$ about it. Just saying.

Not too much exciting going on with the cavs right now is there?
wow, that was an interesting post. I guess it was put in question format, but have you ever heard of Lebron James? That's enough excitement for me. 3rd longest three in history, pretty exciting to me.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:47 PM   #5
InLebronWeTrust

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
wow, that was an interesting post. I guess it was put in question format, but have you ever heard of Lebron James? That's enough excitement for me. 3rd longest three in history, pretty exciting to me.

Oh no, LeBron james? Who might that be. I've never heard of such a name. Shut up.
Old 01-10-2007, 07:51 PM   #6
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far

a few things to do to the cavs before we are real contendors in the west.
1st. drop eric snow please god drop snow!!!
2nd. get rid of mike brown fuking fat baldy cant coach 4 ****.
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 08:01 PM   #7
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo3y91
a few things to do to the cavs before we are real contendors in the west.
1st. drop eric snow please god drop snow!!!
2nd. get rid of mike brown fuking fat baldy cant coach 4 ****.

Yup and yup. Me and my roommates were just talking and these are the 2 changes we said need to be made. The rest i think is ok and will fall into place if we let it sit tight for a while, but these 2 MUST go
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 11:07 PM   #8
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just wondering, who could you see as a replacement coach. Seems that lebron likes him. Now I agree Eric Snow is some doo-doo.

BTW enjoy being the best in the east. Well deserved since you have the best NBA player in the game today.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 11:24 PM   #9
metal134
Can barely lace up my sneakers

metal134 has an OK reputation so far

I really don't think that Brown is a bad coach. I really don't think that a Larry Brown or a Jerry Sloane would do any better with this team. Not that I'm saying Brown is as good as those guys, just that I think he's doing fine. He could improve in some areas, but he's doing a good job.

edit- I agree about Snow, though. It's been rehased and reahsed, but it's true; this team needs to get better at the 1 if they expect to win a championship.
metal134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 05:43 PM   #10
Mathius

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Just wondering, who could you see as a replacement coach. Seems that lebron likes him. Now I agree Eric Snow is some doo-doo.

Honestly I didn't think Silas was that bad. The second unit really had a lot more punch when Silas was around. And he didn't have the benefit of Hughes in the lineup, so who is to say he couldn't have taken the Cavs to the second round?

But I don't think it matters until Ferry pulls his head out of his ass.

Mathius
Old 01-13-2007, 11:03 PM   #11
nOboDy kNoWs
I brick open layups

nOboDy kNoWs has an OK reputation so far

whats Hughes' injury?
nOboDy kNoWs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:27 PM   #12
Mathius

Quote:
Originally Posted by nOboDy kNoWs
whats Hughes' injury?

Something to do with his calf I think. I don't know. I'm sick and tired of this crap. At this point if the Cavs bought out his contract I wouldn't blink. Unless that means his 11 mil a year is going to count against our cap. In which case we're stuck with him.

Mathius
Old 01-18-2007, 12:52 AM   #13
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

nawsanenawmean has an OK reputation so far

A very pisss poor showing tonight against Portland. I don't care if we are in first place or not, this team is not that good. Everyone can say all they want about us being in first, but don't we want to be elite? We are far from elite. Ferry needs to fix this mess or we are going to be going to the first or second round and exiting, in the east too for crying out loud. What a ****ing joke. We can't even beat crappy teams. We play with no heart, no energy. The style of this team sucks. The attitude sucks. We've got horrible players with horrible contracts surrounding Lebron. They aren't fun to watch. The offense is sorry. MOST IMPORTANTLY, we have the WORST PG in the ****ing league. I'm sick.

Last edited by nawsanenawmean : 01-18-2007 at 12:55 AM.
nawsanenawmean is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: