Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-16-2012, 03:48 PM   #1
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default The MVP is a joke this year if LeBron doesn't win

Simple as that, honestly. Who else is playing as well?
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:51 PM   #2
JohnnyWall
Banned

JohnnyWall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJohnnyWall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: The MVP is a joke this year if LeBron doesn't win

Kobe is better.
JohnnyWall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:52 PM   #3
Droid101
3-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:54 PM   #4
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think we've all known the MVP was a joke since 2004.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:55 PM   #5
HurricaneKid
National High School Star

HurricaneKid has decent reputation

Well the season is almost half over so they should probably just hand it out at the All-Star game. Amiright?
HurricaneKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:55 PM   #6
kennethgriffin
NBA rookie of the year

kennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this board

depends on what the mvp stands for

if its player of the year... then yea lebrons the mvp

but when has the mvp ever been the player of the year award?

i always thought the mvp was about who would effect his team most by not playing

i think the heat with wade and bosh would probably make the finals in the east without lebron

the magic without howard would be dead last in the nba

the clippers are twice as good with chris paul this year aswell
kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:56 PM   #7
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

Lin-should-get-it-if-the-Knicks-keep-winning-and-end-up-legit-contenders..and-if-he-keeps-playing-this-way.

lebron-is-easily-the-best-player-in-the-league-right-now-imo,but-Lin-completely-changed-the-Knicks-team-from-horrible-to-who-knows-how-good....
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:56 PM   #8
I.R.Beast

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire
Simple as that, honestly. Who else is playing as well?
umm...He's playing with Wade adn Bosh....it would be silly to give him MVP with all that help around him...plus he's coooled off as wade has heated up.
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:57 PM   #9
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

So....when he wins, it's supposedly a legit award. But when he doesn't win, it's supposedly a joke?! Uh huh. Fascinating Lebronite logic.
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:57 PM   #10
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

If Miami dont get the best record then that would be a joke.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:58 PM   #11
I.R.Beast

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
depends on what the mvp stands for

if its player of the year... then yea lebrons the mvp

but when has the mvp ever been the player of the year award?

i always thought the mvp was about who would effect his team most by not playing

i think the heat with wade and bosh would probably make the finals in the east without lebron

the magic without howard would be dead last in the nba

the clippers are twice as good with chris paul this year aswell

wish people would understand this. THe more talent your are surrounded by the lesser your "value" to the team.
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:59 PM   #12
Droid101
3-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If you think LeBron should get it no matter what, then you also think Kobe should have gotten it in 2006 no matter what.

Say that out loud to yourself. Then you're allowed to think LeBron should have it this year bar-none.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:00 PM   #13
kennethgriffin
NBA rookie of the year

kennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this board

i dont see how this year is any different with paul with the clippers compared to nash with the suns in 05

its the same situation. same result..

why isnt paul getting the mvp nod?

he turned a joke franchise into a contender

and if not paul.. then howard.
kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:02 PM   #14
HurricaneKid

HurricaneKid has decent reputation

Quote:
i dont see how this year is any different with paul with the clippers compared to nash with the suns in 05

They started 3 players that weren't on the team last year. Are you just ignoring that the entire roster was turned over?
HurricaneKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:03 PM   #15
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:

lebron has no business being mvp while playing with DWYANE WADE and CHRIS BOSH... and getting them by ring chasing

asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: