Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2007, 11:55 PM   #1
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default current/former players you went to school with?

or is from your hometown...

Eddie House, Nets

Alvarado Middle School
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:00 AM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

No current/former playes but possibly a future player. I went to middle/high school with Chamberlain Oguchi of Oregon Ducks.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 03:02 AM   #3
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

At Fairfax with Josh Shipp of UCLA, Jamal Boykin of Duke, and then at Marshall HS with Ronnie Aguilar of Colorado St.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 03:26 PM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Reggie Wells an offensive lineman for the Arizona Cardinals went to my school and our starting quarterback from last year's state championship team, Connor Dixon, is going to Michigan State on scholarship. He was redshirted this year but hopefully can grab the starting spot next year.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 05:06 PM   #5
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

Does Brad Hawpe from Baseball count?

He plays for the Colorado Rockies.

I went to highscool with him.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 05:10 PM   #6
DLakerfan
Banned

DLakerfan has an OK reputation so far

I went to school with JEssica ALba and I was her first time.
DLakerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 01:14 PM   #7
eboloid
Flash Gordo

eboloid has an OK reputation so far

I went to school with a dude who is a player/coach at a third-division German league team in Berlin. He liked to play without a shirt on, and I never could defend his skanky greasy sweaty body without feeling uncomfortable. It was like he was exploiting my homophobia.
eboloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 04:08 PM   #8
bballer
Orioles/Tarheels

bballer is considered somewhat coolbballer is considered somewhat coolbballer is considered somewhat cool

my dad knows oliver purnell
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:05 PM   #9
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

I went to college with Ron Artest, in good ol' St.Johns.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:27 PM   #10
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

From my hometown? Kevin Johnson and Matt Barnes. Nobody I went to school with made it that far.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 12:22 AM   #11
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by eboloid
I went to school with a dude who is a player/coach at a third-division German league team in Berlin. He liked to play without a shirt on, and I never could defend his skanky greasy sweaty body without feeling uncomfortable. It was like he was exploiting my homophobia.

I know what you mean, I hate when greesy as$ people be all up on you.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 02:22 PM   #12
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

I didn't go to school with him, but when I was a senior in High school, Chris Whitney (played mostly with Washington Wizards) was attending the local Junior College, and there were several times that some of the college guys including him would come out and play at the Park that we played at. being from a small town of about 6500, he is the most recognized athlete to come through our town. They retired his Jersey, and have several photos of him still hanging in their Gyms foyer. Dude could shoot the lights out from beyond the arc.
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 02:47 PM   #13
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

bethel johnson and billy yates went to my high school though im a bit younger than them(i know both of them though) Billy plays for the pats and bethel is a return guy for the vikes. Bethel is helaciously fast(raced and beat reggie bush in saints training camp this year,) but hes not very good. I played against reggie mcneal and adrian peterson at various times actually have tackled adrian(it was in 7th and 8th grade but who cares) Luis vasquez should go pro. He is a starting guard for texas tech whom i played with in hs. Played or met pretty much all of the big 12 upper classmen who are from central texas at some time.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:37 PM   #14
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

also went to school with wesley johnson that plays for iowa state.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:28 PM   #15
Hot Shot Rox
Decent playground baller

Hot Shot Rox has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
No current/former playes but possibly a future player. I went to middle/high school with Chamberlain Oguchi of Oregon Ducks.

NO way you went to George Bush? my cousin was Chamberlain's good friend in high school and they still talk. He played this summer on the Nigerian team I think.
Hot Shot Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: