Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-09-2007, 01:33 PM   #1
the even bigger black guy
High School Varsity 6th Man

the even bigger black guy has decent reputation
Default OT: iPhone

touch screen, wide screen ipod/phone that runs OS X, has wifi, bluetooth, etc

looks sick

http://www.macrumorslive.com/
the even bigger black guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:40 PM   #2
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

They've done it again. Everybody knew they'd release it today, but nobody thought it would be this good.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:41 PM   #3
Xplicit
Great young streetballer

Xplicit has an OK reputation so far

What are they charging for that thing? Probably in the neighborhood of $500?
Xplicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:41 PM   #4
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

There are photos at engadget.com
Old 01-09-2007, 01:45 PM   #5

there are photos on the link i gave and it will be well over $500, imo

too bad apple has never done the phone thing before so the first gen will be full of crap bugs. i would wait for 2nd gen, at least.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:46 PM   #6
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

I still have a flip phones, does nothing but make calls and ring.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:47 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty

thanks for the info
Old 01-09-2007, 01:49 PM   #8
Xplicit
Great young streetballer

Xplicit has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty

My boy still has a Nokia phone with a colorless screen. Fool has had it for 6 years, I swear!

Hey some people don't need fancy shyt on their phone.. me? My phone practically stores my entire life.. I feel naked when i don't have my phone..
Xplicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:49 PM   #9

10:47 am 8GB model - $599
10:47 am 4GB model - $499
Old 01-09-2007, 01:52 PM   #10
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i'd rather wait for the next version of the ipdo video shown here
http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=B1H_d_7CVPc&search=6g

iphone looks nice but seems too large, id rather have a smartphone for that size.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:55 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This phone is overkill.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:57 PM   #12
adamcz
Bucks fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
iphone looks nice but seems too large, id rather have a smartphone for that size.
What is a smartphone? There is no phone that looks smart next to this one. Goodbye Motorola, etc.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:59 PM   #13
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
What is a smartphone? There is no phone that looks smart next to this one. Goodbye Motorola, etc.

the iphone looks more like a multimedia phone for me. smartphone will still be around to take care of business people, students, etc. the keyboard on phones like the blackjack really helps with inputing info
Old 01-09-2007, 02:06 PM   #14
rezznor
Nosetradamus

damn, just took a better look at it. im drooling now. looks like im gonna hold off on the blackjack purchase : http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/09/t...e-iphone/:lol:

Old 01-09-2007, 02:07 PM   #15
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was just about to get the Q phone....damn

Mac just makes better looking products and better functional products then everyone else. Steve Jobs is the man!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: