Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-13-2012, 01:29 AM   #1
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here
Default alley-oops

Rose and Cj never throw them. We got two in the season so far, thrown by JLIII.
It's not like we don't have the personnel, since Taj and Ronnie can go up and get em. Noah used to all the time, we all know Rose can.
I just don't get why we don't throw them at all. I'm not saying I want them thrown every possession like lob city, because when they miss it looks kinda foolish, but when used effectively, it's an easy way to score, so why not implement them occasionally?
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:17 AM   #2
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: alley-oops

Not only that, Rose isn't dunking much this season.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:36 PM   #3
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Same reason the pick and roll, and sometimes the pick and pop disappear for longggg stretches of time.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:55 PM   #4
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
Not only that, Rose isn't dunking much this season.
This I don't mind. A lay-up and a dunk are two easy points either way. Considering he's having back problems, I don't mind him not dunking.

And I'm not really catching on to the whole pick and roll/pick and pop thing...
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:35 PM   #5
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-rose
This I don't mind. A lay-up and a dunk are two easy points either way. Considering he's having back problems, I don't mind him not dunking.

And I'm not really catching on to the whole pick and roll/pick and pop thing...
Oh yes you are.

Watch, in the first quarter there will be several pick and rolls/pops Then. when Taj comes in obviously the offense changes. But when Amnesty returns there will be considerably fewer pr/p. THEN after halftime it almost always ceases.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: