Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-14-2012, 01:21 PM   #1
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Greatest day in Knick history - MDA resigns

http://twitter.com/#!/WojYahooNBA/st...93878563262464

Quote:
Mike D'Antoni has resigned as New York Knicks coach, a source tells Y! Sports.

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:32 PM   #2
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Greatest day in Knick history - MDA resigns

Yeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss!!!

Who's gonna coach now? Woodson I guess but do you guys think he'LL take charge for the whole season?
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:34 PM   #3
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm hearing reports that this isn't true!
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:37 PM   #4
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:38 PM   #5
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Who do we go for with that top 5 pick? I like Thomas Robinson. Perry Jones could also be interesting.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:42 PM   #6
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This pic made my day lmaooooo I'm at work crackin up right now.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #7
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sam Amick ‏ @sam_amick
Knicks assistants Phil Weber and Dan D'Antoni gone as well, source says. Ties to Mike, obviously.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:48 PM   #8
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Where do we go from here...who do we get now? Woodson for the rest of the season? I dont know....better then Mike I guess but I don't see a big difference being made.

The only way Woodson should return after this season is if the Knicks have a complete turn around and win a majority of their remaining games.

Im excited but can't help but wondering where we go from here. This was definetly the best thing to happen for the team right now though.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:50 PM   #9
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Woodson is garbage. I really think we should try to swing Melo and Chandler for Dwight right now. That's a great deal for both teams.

Lin
Fields
Hedo
Amar'e
Dwight.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:51 PM   #10
Clutch
Stop flopping

Melo should get a standing ovation tonight.

He easily did something we tried for 3 and a half years
Old 03-14-2012, 01:54 PM   #11
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

I already couldn't wait for the game but now I'm really excited.

Read that D'Antoni should go to the Clippers. I think that would be a good situation for him. An established PG that can with out a doubt run his offense in Paul, and a young Stoudemire in Griffin. No ball stoppers in that offense either.

Should be interesting, because if their is any coach that can make a case for being worse then D'Antoni, its Vinny Del Negro.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:56 PM   #12
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
I came to the point where I didn't even care.

Now at least I have some hope.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:02 PM   #13
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114

Read that D'Antoni should go to the Clippers. I think that would be a good situation for him. An established PG that can with out a doubt run his offense in Paul, and a young Stoudemire in Griffin. No ball stoppers in that offense either.

Should be interesting, because if their is any coach that can make a case for being worse then D'Antoni, its Vinny Del Negro.

He should go to the Wizards. John Wall would flourish in his streetball style.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:02 PM   #14
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Melo should get a standing ovation tonight.

He easily did something we tried for 3 and a half years

He's gonna get booed something terrible but o well. I feel you. Melo got rid of Douglas' starting spot AND D'Antoni this year. He's like Obama, he's weeding out the old mess and getting zero credit for it...but in the end we'll all be happy lmao
Old 03-14-2012, 02:02 PM   #15
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
He should go to the Wizards. John Wall would flourish in his streetball style.

I would love that. I get to boo his ass up close and personal.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: