Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-24-2012, 12:05 AM   #1
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Sessions and Barnes..../Article

Sitting in a tree, P-A-S-S-I-N-G....Seriously.

These two got some great chemistry.

All joking aside. Kobe thinks this team can contend for a title now. You can see the excitement on his face after the portland game.

Quote:
"We are a championship-caliber team," Bryant said. "I've never understood the talk about us not being a contender. I've never understood it from the start of the season until now. You have myself, you have Andrew (Bynum) and you have Pau. Who has three players like that on one roster? And then you have Metta (World Peace) and you have (Matt) Barnes. "So I hear all this talk and all these conversations and here we are two games out of the second seed in the Western Conference despite our struggles on the road and with the new coaching staff and the new system and new personnel. I always believed we were contenders but we just had to be quiet about it."

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/nba_rumor...#ixzz1q0X7a5uU

You can see that with a "small trade" this team quickly became motivated and their focus has all been on the same thing. Guys are getting used to their roles now, and its amazing how fast Ramon Sessions got acclimated to his. Maybe its just because Im used to the triangle taking time for new guys. Whatever the case may be, this improvement is unreal.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:36 AM   #2
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Sessions and Barnes..../Article

Just want april to roll around already
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:30 AM   #3
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:30 AM   #4
Da Kobester
I brick open layups

Da Kobester has an OK reputation so far

Rrrrramon knows to penetrate and just blow by his opponents taking them to the hole he knows that, or drive & dish or spot up & and knock down a j when he knows it's needed coz rrrrramon knows the Lakers like a book and in barnes & knowble we trust!
Da Kobester is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: