Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-24-2012, 04:32 PM   #1
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Avatar: Legend of Korra

The Last Air Bender was such an amazing show, hard to believe a cartoon show could still mesmerize a skeptical late 20s morally bankrupt fellow such as myself.

Anyways, news of the spinoff first two episodes hiting the net has got me giddy and stoked like a japanese schoolgirl touching herself for the very first time.

From the previews, the show is targeting a more mature audience, naturally growing up with the large younger fanbase of the original.

Anyways, does anyone have a link to these episodes? The IGN review lead me to a bullshiit facebook fanpage, and I refuse to engage with any social networking site.
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:34 PM   #2
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board
Default Re: Avatar: Legend of Korra

I tried finding it. But they delayed the show I think.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:44 PM   #3
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They have full episodes or is it like leaked but not finished?
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:03 PM   #4
c3z4r
resident lurker

c3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected poster

here ya go

http://www.animeplus.tv/avatar-the-l...orra-episode-1

http://www.animeplus.tv/avatar-the-l...orra-episode-2
c3z4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:05 PM   #5
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You're my homeboy
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:14 PM   #6
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Future ultra-rep until I can no longer rep you.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:23 PM   #7
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

At first I was very skeptical about the show when it was on Nick. Glad I gave it a chance on Netflix. Great show.

Thank;s for the link to the two episode's
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:09 PM   #8
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

:lebron:

invisi-repped
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #9
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Just finished the first 2 episode's. We need to get an ISH Discussion going
Old 03-24-2012, 10:31 PM   #10
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Uhh... did you guys not go to the official Korra website? Both of the episodes, available in high quality.

http://www.korranation.com/
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:42 PM   #11
D12"Magic"
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Uhh... did you guys not go to the official Korra website? Both of the episodes, available in high quality.

Nice, so are they releasing one every week right?
Old 03-24-2012, 10:46 PM   #12
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
Nice, so are they releasing one every week right?

Nope. Just the two intro episodes and then they'll be down on April 14th, which is the release date on Nickelodeon.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #13
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:

Thanks. Spoiler: I thought they said the whole old cast died but Katara is still there.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:54 PM   #14
D12"Magic"
College superstar

Quote:
Nope. Just the two intro episodes and then they'll be down on April 14th, which is the release date on Nickelodeon.
Ah ok
Old 03-24-2012, 10:55 PM   #15
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like it so far, but they are gonna have to come up with some bomb ass characters to replace Sokka. He was the man.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: