Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 01-12-2007, 09:59 PM   #1
Erick
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Erick has an OK reputation so far
Default Snow's shooting

Does anyone else wince every time Snow shoots? He is an awful, awful shooter. Let me see if I can pull up his stats.....ok, FG% is 39% and FT% 49%. Hell, Shaq almost makes (44%) half his shots from the line! Pretty bad ....and I know that many if not most of shots Snow makes are layups.

Now, don't get me wrong, I do love watching his defense. As someone who takes pride in my defensive play, I also hit the rewind on my DVR when he makes a steal. He somehow knows where the other player is going to move the ball to. Still, someone has to get him a shooting coach or something.
Erick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 12:22 AM   #2
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

We should trade him now while he's having a good stretch of games.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 12:29 AM   #3
JMEWLS

eric snows never been a good shooter, but he's a fantastic play-maker/Ball-handler.
Why not try to trade him?
But for who?
Old 01-21-2007, 01:42 AM   #4
Mathius

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEWLS
eric snows never been a good shooter, but he's a fantastic play-maker/Ball-handler.
Why not try to trade him?
But for who?

I dunno, but Jeff McInnis put in 17 points and 9 assists tonight against the Hawks. God how I wish we still had him AND coach Silas.

Mathius
Old 01-21-2007, 05:46 AM   #5
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far

two people id love to see in cavs uniform for snow. francis or jameer nelson.
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:12 PM   #6
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo3y91
two people id love to see in cavs uniform for snow. francis or jameer nelson.

.. eddie house? Jason Terry? Throw in adam sandler he might to better.
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:57 PM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

do you guys feel bad about cutting Smush Parker?

he had a good rookie year with you guys!!!

AND THEN YOU CUT HIM!!!!

lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:07 PM   #8
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation

SG's the least of our worries right now.
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 01:58 AM   #9
It Takes Five

It Takes Five has an OK reputation so far
Unhappy

When Snow had his 18 point game me and my friends thought that was his carrer high.

GO CAVS!!!!!!
It Takes Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:36 AM   #10
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
SG's the least of our worries right now.

well he's been the lakers PG.

I think he'd be MUCH BETTER at the point than Eric Snowman
Old 01-22-2007, 07:28 AM   #11
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far

one thing ive noticed with snow, he has excellent cutting drives but for some reason he will always stop when he does drive, even when he can easily get a layup in, he will always make a stupid pass to either hughes or gooden when they are neither cutting or moving.
is there anyone better then snow in free agency atm??
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:55 PM   #12
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo3y91
one thing ive noticed with snow, he has excellent cutting drives but for some reason he will always stop when he does drive, even when he can easily get a layup in, he will always make a stupid pass to either hughes or gooden when they are neither cutting or moving.
is there anyone better then snow in free agency atm??

i dont think anthony carter has a job right now

but here is the ISH list:

Jose Juan Barea, Jay Williams, Tierre Brown, Darius Washington, Anthony Goldwire, Kareem Reid, Troy Bell, Robert Pack, Tito Maddox, Kenny Anderson, Horace Jenkins, Yuta Tabuse, Mateen Cleaves, Alex Garcia, Chris Thomas, Carl Krauser, Jamison Brewer, Frank Williams, Erick Strickland, Daniel Horton
Old 01-22-2007, 04:13 PM   #13
Mathius

I wonder if Kenny Anderson still has any gas left in the tank. He was the man back in his day. It would be nice just to have him working with Daniel Gibson.

Mathius
Old 01-26-2007, 04:53 PM   #14
Mathius

Default Re: Snow's shooting

Do you guys think Snow is really the problem, or is it just that he's starting instead of Gibson?

I guess what I'm asking, is do you think Gibson is our answer sooner, or later? Or do we really need to make a move for someone else?

Sometimes I think that if Gibson got more minutes, he might be the answer. But Brown often plays him at shooting guard anyways (because Brown is an big a-hole).

Mathius
Old 01-27-2007, 01:16 PM   #15
Erick

Erick has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Snow's shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Do you guys think Snow is really the problem, or is it just that he's starting instead of Gibson?

I guess what I'm asking, is do you think Gibson is our answer sooner, or later? Or do we really need to make a move for someone else?

Sometimes I think that if Gibson got more minutes, he might be the answer. But Brown often plays him at shooting guard anyways (because Brown is an big a-hole).

Mathius

I think you're right. Did everyone see the game last night against the 6'ers? Gibson (Booby, right?) really turned it on with, I think, 11 points all in the 4th. Even being a rookie he shows a lot of maturity. I *think* he may be the answer we're looking for from a PG.

Ok, so what do people think the odds are that he Brown will start transitioning Gibson to starting PG and Snow as backup? I bet Gison's minutes start going up consistently as they continue to test him for the starting position.

There was also mention last night from Austin Carr or someone that LeBron has expressed a lot of confidence in Gibson which is a huge vote of confidence that carries a lot of weight.
Erick is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: