Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-18-2012, 08:39 PM   #1
Dwyane Rose
Best of Both Worlds

Dwyane Rose is a pretty well-respected posterDwyane Rose is a pretty well-respected posterDwyane Rose is a pretty well-respected posterDwyane Rose is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Bold Playoff Prediction: Knicks Will Advance Past First Round

I seriously think the Knicks will move past the first round of the playoffs, even if they play Miami or Chicago. Book it.

In the meantime, tell me why I'm wrong.
Dwyane Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:40 PM   #2
jb220
Heat baby #yolo

jb220 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Bold Playoff Prediction: Knicks Will Advance Past First Round

Not if Amar'e comes back.
jb220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:41 PM   #3
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:46 PM   #4
Dwyane Rose
Best of Both Worlds

Dwyane Rose is a pretty well-respected posterDwyane Rose is a pretty well-respected posterDwyane Rose is a pretty well-respected posterDwyane Rose is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue

But I'm not even trolling here I honestly think the chance of Knicks moving past first round is better than 50%.
Dwyane Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:48 PM   #5
Simple Jack
Fredette About It

Simple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation here

The reason you're wrong?

Because Chicago and Miami are both better teams. Knicks should give either a run but them winning would be a stretch.
Simple Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:49 PM   #6
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwyane Rose

But I'm not even trolling here I honestly think the chance of Knicks moving past first round is better than 50%.
You mean we aren't the underdogs?

The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:51 PM   #7
LilEddyCurry
High School JV MVP

LilEddyCurry is considered somewhat coolLilEddyCurry is considered somewhat coolLilEddyCurry is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb220
I see what you did there
LilEddyCurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:52 PM   #8
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb220

First thing I thought when I saw the title.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:52 PM   #9
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilEddyCurry
I see what you did there

SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:12 PM   #10
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Dragon will make a Willis Reed-like comeback for Game 6 in MSG as he leads the Knicks to a victory. Making the crowd and media go wild.

Game 7 in Miami, the Heat send the Dragon and Knicks off to Miami Beach to go fishin' into the offseason.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:19 PM   #11
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:42 PM   #12
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Kurosawa0 has no real reputation yet.

Taking either Miami or Chicago to 6 games is probably all the Knicks fans can reasonably expect.
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:03 PM   #13
nba_55
Searching a new team

nba_55 is considered somewhat coolnba_55 is considered somewhat cool

If they win all of their games, they may take the 6th spot. I see them beating the Pacers.
nba_55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:06 PM   #14
OneBadUsername
F*CK A TITLE

OneBadUsername has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilEddyCurry
I see what you did there

Holy sht are you me? That's exactly what I was thinking word for word. Minus the face of course.
OneBadUsername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:08 PM   #15
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Thank you. I'll go as far and say that I KNOW they'll make the 2nd round, there's just way too much determination and grittyness on this team to not. This group of guys are all in.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: