Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-19-2012, 09:21 PM   #1
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default What was going on in your head when you first had sex

Saw this on the bodybuilding forums. Thought it had potential. Sarcastic comments > Truth.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:25 PM   #2
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What was going on in your head when you first had sex

Truth: "Don't bust a nut! Don't bust a nut! Don't bust a nut!"

[Homer Simpson]Think unsexy thoughts. Think unsexy thoughts. Think unsexy thoughts.[/Homer Simpson]

I lasted ~20 minutes the first time, but only ~5 minutes the second time.
Scholar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:25 PM   #3
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

"I Can't believe this is happening"
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:26 PM   #4
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I’m in, now where’s the remote?

Oops, wrong hole.

Please. Don't. Wake. Up.

You aren’t going to tell mom and dad, right?

---

In all honesty, I hardly remember my first time. I was blackout, shitfaced drunk.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:26 PM   #5
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

People go broke and die for this shit? P*ssy is overrated!
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:26 PM   #6
Rendezvous32
Banned

Rendezvous32 is considered somewhat coolRendezvous32 is considered somewhat cool

"Wow her dick is bigger than mine"
Rendezvous32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:27 PM   #7
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
People go broke and die for this shit? P*ssy is overrated!

[RaininTwos]I'm switching to dick now.[/RaininTwos]
Scholar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:29 PM   #8
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has not been impressing people

This hurts!
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:31 PM   #9
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

"I hope my parents don't come in the room."
plus something along the lines of "OHHHHH SHIT SON GETTIN IT IN GETTIN IT IN STAMPING MY CARD TO MANHOOD"
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:32 PM   #10
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

"wooooooooot"
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:34 PM   #11
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

'not as good as I thought...'

'I dont like her all that much..'

It got better though..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:36 PM   #12
The Iron Sheik
Decent playground baller

The Iron Sheik is considered somewhat coolThe Iron Sheik is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheiky Baby
I wonder when this stuff will wear off and she'll wake up?

The Iron Sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:36 PM   #13
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Oh yeah and the day after, nobody could tell me shit.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:37 PM   #14
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

this condom is cutting off my circulation
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:53 PM   #15
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Oh yeah and the day after, nobody could tell me shit.

The sun shined a bit brighter, thats for sure.
oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: