Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-22-2012, 03:36 PM   #1
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default that month-long poor performance will cost LeBron the MVP

from March 13 to April 10

K Durant never had such a bad month

March 13, Orlando 104, Miami 98 (OT) .. 7-20 ... 19 points

March 18, Miami 91, Orlando 81 .. 4-14 ... 14 points (0-3 from 3)

March 20, Miami 99, Phoenix 95 ... 8-18 .. 20 points (0-3 from 3)

March 23, Miami 88, Detroit 73 .. 6-15 ... 17 points

March 25, Ok City 103, Miami 87 .. 8-18 ... 17 points (0-3 from 3)

March 26, Indiana 105, Miami 90 .. 9-21 ... 6 turnovers

April 1, Boston 91, Miami 72 .... +/- ... -30 poor defense

-

Last edited by zizozain : 04-22-2012 at 04:43 PM.
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #2
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: that month-long poor performance will cost LeBron the MVP

He isn't MVP material. Never will be.
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:51 PM   #3
chairman
The Return

chairman has decent reputationchairman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever
He isn't MVP material. Never will be.
chairman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:21 PM   #4
gengiskhan
Banned

gengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputation

If Durant dont go on a 40+ game against LA, he may have to forget about MVP.

Durant has been mostly going under the radar post all-star game & probably riding westbrook a little too much.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:22 PM   #5
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I don't know if he will or won't win. I think Durant was most people's pick before the season started. It seemed like the time.

But if Lebron doesn't win, then it's definitely that month. Brought his averages down and he just didn't play great. If not for that month, Miami probably has the best record in the league.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:26 PM   #6
gengiskhan
Banned

gengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I don't know if he will or won't win. I think Durant was most people's pick before the season started. It seemed like the time.

But if Lebron doesn't win, then it's definitely that month. Brought his averages down and he just didn't play great. If not for that month, Miami probably has the best record in the league.

yesterday's LBJ-less game may have actually solidified LBJ's position as MVP.

It was Wade's team & wade went down injured & heat loss.

Had heat won with Wade which they would've easily without LBJ, MVP could've been still up for grabs.

Wade injury & heat loss vs Wizards reminded voters one thing.

LBJ is the Miami Heat. If LBJ dont play, Heat dont win. Wade or no Wade.

same cannot be said about OKL.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:30 PM   #7
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

25/9/6 on 51% shooting as your worst month is pretty pretty good.

Anyway...I didnt think he would win MVP a week ago but a number of people I know have votes have been saying otherwise so...who knows.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:30 PM   #8
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by gengiskhan
yesterday's LBJ-less game may have actually solidified LBJ's position as MVP.

It was Wade's team & wade went down injured & heat loss.

Had heat won with Wade which they would've easily without LBJ, MVP could've been still up for grabs.

Wade injury & heat loss vs Wizards reminded voters one thing.

LBJ is the Miami Heat. If LBJ dont play, Heat dont win. Wade or no Wade.

same cannot be said about OKL.

Going too far...Bosh didn't play either. Miami is based on their stars. Guys like Shane Battier haven't even played well for the Heat.

And it's hard to say that about Durant, because Durant hasn't missed any games this year. And until yesterday, neither had Lebron.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:16 PM   #9
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He's not Kobe.. he does something more than just scoring. Please include rebounds and assists as well.
Lebron,usually, when he performs not so well scoring wise has other things to offer too. (already mentioned assists,rebounds, steals..)
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:23 PM   #10
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
25/9/6 on 51% shooting as your worst month is pretty pretty good.
Lebron is held to such high standards that if he doesn't get a triple double, he's already playing bad. goes to show you just how much better Lebron needs to play just to beat other MVP candidates.

for other candidates, all they need to do is show up to get votes. for Lebron, he actually has to outperform everyone else plus produce twice the number just to have voters give him a vote. a consequence of being hated by the voters and MVP fatigue.

Last edited by I<3NBA : 04-22-2012 at 05:26 PM.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:38 PM   #11
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
He's not Kobe.. he does something more than just scoring. Please include rebounds and assists as well.
Lebron,usually, when he performs not so well scoring wise has other things to offer too. (already mentioned assists,rebounds, steals..)
stat-padding
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:48 PM   #12
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizozain
stat-padding
Lol @ this phaggit. Hey, phaggit. I LOL @ you.

NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:00 PM   #13
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected poster

Lol his worst month where he still had better averages than any of the other MVP candidates best month's. Yep that's the reason he shouldn't win MVP.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:03 PM   #14
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

arifgokcen has decent reputation

Zizozain man i really wanna meet you.I wanna understand you because you can hate a guy you have never met with such a passion that you constantly insult him and to prove your point you get multiple accounts and support yourself

Did he really do something to you real question even though i am not really expecting a real answer from you
arifgokcen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:04 PM   #15
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
He's not Kobe.

Exactly. He's not nearly as great as Kobe.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: