Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-14-2007, 07:07 PM   #1
chauzer
I brick open layups

chauzer has an OK reputation so far
Default view pics from private myspace profiles

http://www.yourmyspaceplace.com/private/

chauzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:43 PM   #2
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

that's stalkerish
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:23 PM   #3
hamburgerbuddy33
I airball my layups

hamburgerbuddy33 has no real reputation yet.

haha sweet
hamburgerbuddy33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:08 PM   #4
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

haha crap now my stalker can see my pics
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:16 PM   #5
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far

Would be cool to view Private Accounts, still a good find though...
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:21 PM   #6
hamburgerbuddy33
I airball my layups

hamburgerbuddy33 has no real reputation yet.

Now try to find something that lets you see there profile.
hamburgerbuddy33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:38 PM   #7
Saishi
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Saishi has an OK reputation so far

That's fugged up! The point of private has totally been destroyed!
Saishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 02:00 AM   #8
nashforprez
Local High School Star

nashforprez has an OK reputation so far

makes it easier for pedophiles
nashforprez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 02:01 AM   #9
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

everyone on myspace deserves to get stalked by pedophiles.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 02:45 AM   #10
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hahahaha...no hiding now!!!!!!!
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 02:46 AM   #11
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

tell me this though...do profile trackers work??? i mean seriously...
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:39 AM   #12
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionIssues
tell me this though...do profile trackers work??? i mean seriously...

yea, i want to know too!!
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:41 AM   #13
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've seen ONE that works. But with that one then the only way it tracks the person is if they are members of the tracking system too. So it tracks other people with trackers. Other than that none of them work.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:42 AM   #14
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

Pictures isnt working...
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 09:33 AM   #15
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjswifty
Pictures isnt working...

^Paedophile
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: