Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 06-23-2006, 03:36 PM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Ultimate Slam Dunk Contest

Yeah, I know this thread has been overdone, and I kind of bit it from a most recent thread, but these three have never been matched up on this site before. If you know all three, and you know they are sick, beyond VC sick, who would win a show-down between:

James White
Taurian Fontenette AKA Air Up There from the And1 tour
Kadour Ziani
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 03:54 PM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I gotta go with Ziani
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 04:09 PM   #3
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Ziani...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:19 PM   #4
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .....

In light of seeing Fountenette do a 720 just recently, any new opinions?
Old 07-06-2006, 02:22 PM   #5
Raptors4life
I brick open layups

Raptors4life has an OK reputation so far

yes he did a 720 (540??) but one dunk doesnt win you the contest and seeing that ziani has loads of sick dunks and james white has two/three free throw line dunks it wouldnt be a matter of 720 and its over
Raptors4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:25 PM   #6
hateraid
Is it in you?

Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptors4life
yes he did a 720 (540??) but one dunk doesnt win you the contest and seeing that ziani has loads of sick dunks and james white has two/three free throw line dunks it wouldnt be a matter of 720 and its over

A guy that can do a 720 you think has only one dunk in his arsenal?
I've also seem Fountenette do a 360 through the legs. He obviously has more than that.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:29 PM   #7
Raptors4life
I brick open layups

I wasnt saying that he didnt have more than one dunk in his arsenal!!! i was just saying that doing the best dunk doesnt win the contest!!
Old 07-06-2006, 02:32 PM   #8
hateraid
Is it in you?

Default ...

Quote:
I wasnt saying that he didnt have more than one dunk in his arsenal!!! i was just saying that doing the best dunk doesnt win the contest!!

Ture, it's about being consistant. But what I should have asked is who the best dunker is. Contest wise I'd still say Taurian. He hits dunk consistantly.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:35 PM   #9
xHardcourtx
I airball my layups

xHardcourtx has an OK reputation so far

no...but if he managed to get to the finals on his OTHER dunks, how could a freakin' 720 not win as his last dunk?
xHardcourtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:38 PM   #10
Raptors4life
I brick open layups

well ziani is consistant as well!! and some of his dunks are just as impressive!! and he can kick the ball when its stuck on the rim!!! (irrelavent i no :P) and he does 360 over four people and im sure that should get a 50!
Old 07-06-2006, 04:33 PM   #11
hateraid
Is it in you?

Default ....

Quote:
well ziani is consistant as well!! and some of his dunks are just as impressive!! and he can kick the ball when its stuck on the rim!!! (irrelavent i no :P) and he does 360 over four people and im sure that should get a 50!

I'm sure the other two guys could pull a 360 over some people. James White may have a harder time since he's more of a two foot guy.
Old 07-06-2006, 04:36 PM   #12
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

All those guys are jokes, lets talk some real basketball.

Vince Carter
Jason Richardson
Desmon Mason
Corey Maggette

Who wins?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:50 PM   #13
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker

Vince Carter
Jason Richardson
Desmon Mason
Corey Maggette

Who wins?

Definetly Vince. Then I would go with J-Rich. Desmond would come in third. Corey Maggette would bring up the rear. Actually I think that Maggette would get third and Mason would get fourth.

Last edited by The Italian : 07-07-2006 at 02:00 AM.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 05:03 PM   #14
hateraid
Is it in you?

Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker

Vince Carter
Jason Richardson
Desmon Mason
Corey Maggette

Who wins?

They are definately better basketball players, but all would be detroyed by the original three.
Desmond Mason couldn't hold a candle to any of the three I mentioned.
Old 07-06-2006, 05:04 PM   #15
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Yes, but they are basketball players, not show monkeys.

Let the AND1 boys stick to their jumping exhibitions.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: