Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-24-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default NBA word official: Artest suspended 7 games for incident vs the Thunder: Good or bad.

Its on our very own insidehoops. Please check it out.

Was this too harsh? Slap on the wrist?

What are your thoughts on the verdict?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:43 PM   #2
lakersNUMBA1
I hit open 5-footers

lakersNUMBA1 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: NBA word official: Artest suspended 7 games for incident vs the Thunder: Good or bad.

wowwwwwwwww. so bad.
only this would happen to him.
I think 7 games is a little too much, should've been at least 2-3.

Lakers are going to have to step it up now. Maybe Jordan Hill will play more and take over more?
lakersNUMBA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:48 PM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA word official: Artest suspended 7 games for incident vs the Thunder: Good or

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersNUMBA1
wowwwwwwwww. so bad.

Lakers are going to have to step it up now. Maybe Jordan Hill will play more and take over more?

Nah, that depends on how Bynum and Pau are playing.

Ebanks is the guy you're going to be seeing a lot more.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:03 PM   #4
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: NBA word official: Artest suspended 7 games for incident vs the Thunder: Good or bad.

4-5 would of been better.
TryToBeUnbias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:37 AM   #5
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: NBA word official: Artest suspended 7 games for incident vs the Thunder: Good or

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Nah, that depends on how Bynum and Pau are playing.

Ebanks is the guy you're going to be seeing a lot more.

This is a blessing in disguise. Ebanks just held his own against the best sf in the game today. His confidence should be at a high level and he knows he is every bit as athletic as Durant, if not more so. As such, he should know that his upside is tremendous and begin to play like it. I'm excited. I think he is gonna fit in perfect with Kobe and Sessions.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:20 AM   #6
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersNUMBA1
wowwwwwwwww. so bad.

That's the NBA bowing to public pressure and trying to protect their image.....not that I blame them, it did look horrible.
I do not think it was intentional which is why I thought he would get less time, but given his past I guess it had to be done.

How funny would it be if the 1st round series went to a game 7 and Metta came back and won the game for us
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:22 AM   #7
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool
Exclamation Re: NBA word official: Artest suspended 7 games for incident vs the Thunder: Good or bad.

Not bad was expecting worse like no play-off!!!! but perfect sentence can't wait till he returns!! Big game!!!!! Lol
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:07 AM   #8
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I still think that Harden flopped and simulated a bit too much. I was praying for a shorter suspension.
fiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:09 AM   #9
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

I'm ok with it considering MWP was playing some good bball for us..Maybe we should look at it like this, rest time for the second round for MWP. A fresh MWP is going to be needed if we meet up with OKC in the second round.

Or a blessing for Ebanks holding things down and convincing Mike Brown to play him more, if he does a good job. Our bench will be the factor in presuit to a championship.

Let's go Bench players....time to earn your money. Sorry guys I'm not in Offseason mode yet..
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:30 AM   #10
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
I still think that Harden flopped and simulated a bit too much. I was praying for a shorter suspension.

Harden has a bad concussion, definitely no flop or fake I can't go there with you
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:53 PM   #11
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Man not to look ahead, but when we face OKC in the second round our boys better be ready. I'm sure they wants to beat us down on their homecourt and the fans will be going crazy. Hope Bynum and Gasol better be beasting come the second round.

They will be waiting and ready, you can count on that.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:57 PM   #12
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy

To be honest fiddy, I would thought out until next year considering this was MWP. But, Harden didn't fake that flop....
Old 04-25-2012, 01:43 PM   #13
L.A. Jazz
enjoy '13,hope for '14

L.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected poster

Ron hit James "perfect" around the ear. that knocks you out, no question.
I expected a longer suspension and given his past (NBA criminal record) he should be content with 7 games. The Lakers should be able to get into the 2nd round without him.
L.A. Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:32 PM   #14
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

magicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected poster

What was Harden doing in the first place?

It looks like he is setting a back screen on Metta when his team
is taking the ball out of bounds... Why would he be setting
a screen at that point unless he was trying to get MWP to do
something stupid (which he did!!)?????

Bet he doesn't do it again!!
magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:37 PM   #15
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool
Exclamation Re: NBA word official: Artest suspended 7 games for incident vs the Thunder: Good or bad.

Why do I get this feeling lakers win first rd in 6 games!!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: