Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-28-2012, 12:44 AM   #1
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Series you will be watching and won't be watching

What are the series that you will focus on watching completely and what are the other series that you won't plan on watching as much or won't watch at all?

For me....

Focus: Knicks-Heat
Bulls-76ers
Mavericks-Thunder
Clippers-Grizzlies

Occasionally: Spurs-Jazz
Nuggets-Lakers
Celtics-Hawks

Only tune in for the 4th if it's close
Pacers-Magic
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:49 AM   #2
fsvr54
Decent college freshman

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Series you will be watching and won't be watching

I'm a basketball fan, so I'll try to keep up with every series. Playoffs produce amazing moments, so I want to see as much as I can.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:50 AM   #3
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

Focus:
Lakers Nugs

4th q if close:
NY Heat
Mavs OKC

Check up on stats:
Clips Grizz
Bos ATL

Pretty much ignoring the others. not gonna be that fun imo.
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:51 AM   #4
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation

Don't care about any series that have to do with the Orlando Magic.
O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:04 AM   #5
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

I have dead week next week and finals the following week, so I am going to limit to just focusing on the Lakers-Nuggets series, the Heat-Knicks series, and the Spurs-Jazz series.
Maybe I can focus on the Mavs-Thunder series, but I honestly don't give a shit about them. Maybe because the Thunder are playing the Mavs...
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:04 AM   #6
KOBEtherealKing
Laker Fans Unite'14

KOBEtherealKing has an OK reputation so far

Main Focus:
lakers vs nuggets

Occasionally:
Knicks-Heat
Mavericks-Thunder
Clippers-Grizzlies

Don't care or only tune in if its close:
Spurs-Jazz
Celtics-Hawks
pacers-magic
bulls-philly
KOBEtherealKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:44 AM   #7
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsvr54
I'm a basketball fan, so I'll try to keep up with every series. Playoffs produce amazing moments, so I want to see as much as I can.
Same here but I'm not going to watch an entire Magic-Pacers game especially with no Dwight Howard. I just want to discuss in this thread what series you guys will primarily be watching for an an entire game. I'm not sure if anyone has enough time to watch a full game of all the playoffs games because that would be quite ridiculous.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:48 AM   #8
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Going to be hard to watch pacers/magic series without dwight got to admit...
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:02 AM   #9
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ABSOLUTE FOCUS:
Knicks-Heat

VERY INTERESTED IN:
Thunder-Mavs
Clippers-Grizzlies
Lakers-Nuggets

MODERATELY INTERESTED IN:
Spurs-Jazz

NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT :
Bulls-Sixers
Hawks-Celtics
Pacers-Magic
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:19 AM   #10
Maneva
Decent playground baller

Maneva has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
ABSOLUTE FOCUS:
Knicks-Heat

VERY INTERESTED IN:
Thunder-Mavs
Clippers-Grizzlies
Lakers-Nuggets

MODERATELY INTERESTED IN:
Spurs-Jazz

NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT :
Bulls-Sixers
Hawks-Celtics
Pacers-Magic

My feelings exactly.

I'm hoping the top 4 series all go to at least 6 games.
Maneva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:33 AM   #11
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just got the playoffs package for league pass last night, so I'll be watching pretty much all of them.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:55 AM   #12
MontaEllis24
I hit open layups

MontaEllis24 has not been impressing people

knicks vs heat and im not even a fan of both teams
OKC vs Dallas
nugg vs lakers

not interested in others
specifically orl vs pacers
MontaEllis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:59 AM   #13
PTB Fan
Local High School Star

PTB Fan has decent reputationPTB Fan has decent reputation

Since the Blazers are out, i'd like to see intense playoff series like Miami vs New York, Denver vs LA, Clippers vs Memphis and OKC vs Dallas.
PTB Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:05 AM   #14
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
I just got the playoffs package for league pass last night, so I'll be watching pretty much all of them.

How much it cost you?
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:08 AM   #15
Dukem
I brick open layups

Dukem has an OK reputation so far

Will be watching:
Bulls - Sixers
Heat - Knicks
OKC - Mavs

May watch some games: