Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-09-2012, 01:55 AM   #1
TheBluest

Default Andre Miller A.K.A. Richard Pryor The Most Underrated?

Point Guard of our generation or say past 30yrs?

Oh and was he ever clutch tonight.

He's had a very accomplished career

I wonder where he fits when speaking of point guard greats. Is he like a 3rd Tier Great.

I really wouldn't know where to put him
Old 05-09-2012, 01:56 AM   #2
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Andre Miller A.K.A. Richard Pryor The Most Underrated?

**** Miller. Hope he breaks a leg.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:56 AM   #3
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i remember when he drpped 50 as a blazer
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:00 AM   #4
TheBluest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86

You must hate that whole 2001-2002ish or whatever it was Clippers team. Look they all made an exodus for more dinero it happens. He's always been solid wherever he's played and has played hard when on the court.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:01 AM   #5
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBluest
You must hate that whole 2001-2002ish or whatever it was Clippers team. Look they all made an exodus for more dinero it happens. He's always been solid wherever he's played and has played hard when on the court.

I've hated him since that. We traded a promising piece in Darius Miles for a guy who from day 1 had a bad attitude about playing for the Clippers and threw in the towel. Then he badmouth the franchise on multiple occasions. As I said he can eat a dick. He's easily the most hated Clipper of all time right next to Elton Brand. It's sad because I molded my game after his and LOVED him. I thought he was going to be a savior of sorts for us. He let me and Clippers fans down in a heartless way.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:02 AM   #6
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

i would punch this guy in the nuts right now if i could
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:04 AM   #7
obonpaxis
Decent playground baller

obonpaxis has decent reputation

Hard to believe he's 10th all-time in total assists. He's always been under the radar.
obonpaxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:17 AM   #8
anthonyRandolph
Crescent City

anthonyRandolph has decent reputation

Wonder where he goes next year.
anthonyRandolph is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:20 AM   #9
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I've hated him since that. We traded a promising piece in Darius Miles for a guy who from day 1 had a bad attitude about playing for the Clippers and threw in the towel. Then he badmouth the franchise on multiple occasions. As I said he can eat a dick. He's easily the most hated Clipper of all time right next to Elton Brand. It's sad because I molded my game after his and LOVED him. I thought he was going to be a savior of sorts for us. He let me and Clippers fans down in a heartless way.

Don't forget he layed Blake out. That couldn't have made you like him anymore.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:21 AM   #10
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Would be great to have him back in SLC again. The possible starting gig he desires. A system that fits him like a glove.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:22 AM   #11
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

+1.

I'd take Brunson and Jason Hart over him. At least they gave more than 10% effort.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:24 AM   #12
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich

I'd take Brunson and Jason Hart over him. At least they gave more than 10% effort.

Sucks Clipper fans view him like this but I can understand why. Seems to be the complete opposite for every other franchise tho, and people around the NBA. I actually don't even like him all that much and hated him alot of the year. Dude plays with tons of heart tho ... actually played some of this year with a dislocated shoulder or something like that. Had the padding on and everything.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:25 AM   #13
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Don't forget he layed Blake out. That couldn't have made you like him anymore.

Then cried to media about Blake's attitude+him not deserving all star appearance etc. Just a prick.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:28 AM   #14
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
Then cried to media about Blake's attitude+him not deserving all star appearance etc. Just a prick.

Ya 'Dre really seems to hate himself some B.Griffin. Knocking him over like a bowling pin than hating on him in the media.

Maybe the dude just hates the Clippers in general
Old 05-09-2012, 02:32 AM   #15
fsvr54
Decent college freshman

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

Most underrated passer in the league.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: