Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 01-16-2007, 01:21 PM   #1
bigmeace
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Thumbs up KG to the Kings

What do you guys think about a trade that send Kenny Thomas,Ron Artest and Vitaly Patapenko to the Wolves for Kevin Garnett?

I think this will give us great inside presence,shot blocker and post up type scorer who can shoot the 15 footer on ocassions and demand double a team.This will also give bibby some open threes and K-Mart room to make slashes to the basket, and our younger players would also benifit with more playing time that will be avaliable.

Probable starters

C-B-Mill
PF-KG
SF-J.Salmons
SG-K-Mart
PG-Money Mike

Backups

C-Justin Williams/Mo Taylor
PF-Reef/Corliss
SF- Sisco/Corliss
SG-Sisco
PG- Quincy/Price
bigmeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 03:00 PM   #2
Miles and Miles
High School Varsity 12th Man

Would be great except the Wolves would never do it.
Miles and Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 04:30 PM   #3
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Better make it Bibby + Miller + K-9 for KG + Jaric.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 04:42 PM   #4
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
Better make it Bibby + Miller + K-9 for KG + Jaric.

This one has a chance. I could see Minny maybe doing that, but would Petrie jump on it?
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 04:49 PM   #5
BradMiller52
Kings fan

The TWolves are playing really well right now and if they can move up a bit they have a chance to do damage in the postseason. Why would they trade their franchise player who makes everyone better for a few 2nd/3rd tier stars who are the same age as their guy and the guys they'd be trading for don't make anybody better. That'd be flat out dumb. It takes 2 to tango in the NBA, Petrie can't just pull off a trade by going "ok dude, im giving you my chucker point guard(who probably actually refers to himself as the point god) and my center who plays like he should be in a dress and some high heals for your franchise player who will grab 20/10/5.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 06:09 PM   #6
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
The TWolves are playing really well right now and if they can move up a bit they have a chance to do damage in the postseason. Why would they trade their franchise player who makes everyone better for a few 2nd/3rd tier stars who are the same age as their guy and the guys they'd be trading for don't make anybody better. That'd be flat out dumb. It takes 2 to tango in the NBA, Petrie can't just pull off a trade by going "ok dude, im giving you my chucker point guard(who probably actually refers to himself as the point god) and my center who plays like he should be in a dress and some high heals for your franchise player who will grab 20/10/5.

once again reality sets in, now that you put it that way. this season is depressing.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 06:33 PM   #7
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
once again reality sets in, now that you put it that way. this season is depressing.

Pretty much. Don't worry though man, once we make trades and get a good player in the draft(come on Petrie get Durant or Wright!) things will get better.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 08:07 PM   #8
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Quote:

Why don't you go ask Petire that when he traded C-Webb for scrubs and never moved them? They never made us better. In fact, we are worse.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 01:10 AM   #9
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
Pretty much. Don't worry though man, once we make trades and get a good player in the draft(come on Petrie get Durant or Wright!) things will get better.
lmao!! thanks for the funny read bmiller lol halarious

even more than grant screaming at harts Agent lol like a slave driver lol

sad but tru tho no body wants our players anymore because they suck!
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 10:32 PM   #10
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmeace
What do you guys think about a trade that send Kenny Thomas,Ron Artest and Vitaly Patapenko to the Wolves for Kevin Garnett?

I think this will give us great inside presence,shot blocker and post up type scorer who can shoot the 15 footer on ocassions and demand double a team.This will also give bibby some open threes and K-Mart room to make slashes to the basket, and our younger players would also benifit with more playing time that will be avaliable.

Probable starters

C-B-Mill
PF-KG
SF-J.Salmons
SG-K-Mart
PG-Money Mike

Backups

C-Justin Williams/Mo Taylor
PF-Reef/Corliss
SF- Sisco/Corliss
SG-Sisco
PG- Quincy/Price