Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 05-13-2012, 05:59 PM   #1
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Random thoughts about the playoffs 2012

Watching Indy-Heat since half time and I'm either nuts or else the Heat are getting away with a sh-t-ton of hop-travels on offense and pushes on defense. I've been trying to get over my hatred of James and Wade this year, but this really just makes it flair right up again. Then again, I don't think I'm ever going to be happy with the way the Heat were formed two years ago, so I'm definitely not a neutral observer. I need to just get over the fact that the Heat are likely going to win this year and move on.

Otherwise, yea... still kind of depressed how easily Kidd and Dirk went out this year. Not to mention how meekly the Bulls went out without D-Rose and Noah and how vulnerable the Thunder look, even though they should be levels better since last year. I don't know... just not a whole lot to get excited about this playoffs, and the rest of the league looking like nothing more than matadors to Lebron right now.

-cell post
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:44 PM   #2
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Random thoughts about the playoffs 2012

Too bad Kidd lost his chance to repeat for a ring, but the Mavs this year really aint capable of making a run so theres nothing to be sad about. As a Kidd's fan I am grateful that he wins a ring as his team's starting PG, although not in Nets jersey... There are so many great players who have never won a ring in their lives, Kidd is not a lucky one like Robert Horry but still much more fortunate than great players like Baylor, Malone, Stockton and Barkley.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:13 PM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

damn, the heat managed to tie up the series up 2 - 2. satan in the house, oh yea.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:48 AM   #4
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm tired of the LeBron hate. Let's go Heat.
Nets fan 93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:16 PM   #5
gigantes
A piece of fluff

well, i definitely wouldn't hate the nets if howard, d-will and, let's say kevin durant, colluded to play here for $15 million each. i would definitely be hating the haters con much gusto.

Old 05-22-2012, 03:53 PM   #6
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
well, i definitely wouldn't hate the nets if howard, d-will and, let's say kevin durant, colluded to play here for $15 million each. i would definitely be hating the haters con much gusto.

I gotcha. lol.

AVATAR BET!? Let's go! I'm down. Place your bet!
Old 05-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #7
gigantes
A piece of fluff

um... first i would need to know, who is your least favorite player or team, and why?

Last edited by gigantes : 05-25-2012 at 07:45 PM.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:35 PM   #8
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Quote:
um... first i would need to know, who is your least favorite player or team, and why?
Haha. EASY:

Least favorite team: (by far) New York Knicks
Least favorite player: Jeremy Lin followed by Shumpert
Old 06-01-2012, 06:11 PM   #9
gigantes
A piece of fluff

oops... kind of forgot about this avatar bet thing. so, um, how about...

i'll wear a lebron picture of your choice for a month if the heat win. if they don't, you wear a lin pic of my choice for... maybe 2-3 weeks or something. (since winning a championship is obviously harder than failing to win one, even as a favorite)
Old 06-05-2012, 01:37 PM   #10
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Quote:
oops... kind of forgot about this avatar bet thing. so, um, how about...

i'll wear a lebron picture of your choice for a month if the heat win. if they don't, you wear a lin pic of my choice for... maybe 2-3 weeks or something. (since winning a championship is obviously harder than failing to win one, even as a favorite)
Deal.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:13 AM   #11
gigantes
A piece of fluff

dagnabbit... i'm starting to lose this arrangement.
Old 06-23-2012, 11:43 PM   #12
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Quote:
dagnabbit... i'm starting to lose this arrangement.
YOU LOST!
Old 06-24-2012, 10:21 PM   #13
gigantes
A piece of fluff

got pic?

Last edited by gigantes : 06-25-2012 at 11:46 AM.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:12 PM   #14
gigantes
A piece of fluff

okay, you forced me to choose a pic myself. there we go. all hail to the king... and may he go back to being a jester next season.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:40 PM   #15
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

^I'm going to get really confused now that you have that pic. You've had the same avatar since I've joined this site
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: