Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #1
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Anybody see Ebanks get tossed?

What's up with that?

Then knocking the chair over and taking your shirt off?
C'mon now
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:39 PM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Anybody see Ebanks get tossed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
What's up with that?

Then knocking the chair over and taking your shirt off?
C'mon now

He's a young guy. Young guys are immature.

I was more annoyed with the fact the refs didn't do anything to Royal Ivey. I've seen Royal Ivey as a hawk trying to act like a badass a few times. I never really liked him as a player or his attitude.

Ebanks was just emotional. Trying to get his teammate's back.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:42 PM   #3
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

maybe he is more annoyed at potato head...who keeps playing Blake instead of him

Blake is scared sh1tless out of his pants to take the shot and he gets abused by Russ/Harden....so why not freaking try eBanks on any of those guys?
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:44 PM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
maybe he is more annoyed at potato head...who keeps playing Blake instead of him

Blake is scared sh1tless out of his pants to take the shot and he gets abused by Russ/Harden....so why not freaking try eBanks on any of those guys?

Two different positions. If Ebanks didnt play its because Artest and Barnes are in there the whole game. Nothing to do with Blake. Ebanks can't even dribble.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:38 PM   #5
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
He's a young guy. Young guys are immature.

I was more annoyed with the fact the refs didn't do anything to Royal Ivey. I've seen Royal Ivey as a hawk trying to act like a badass a few times. I never really liked him as a player or his attitude.

Ebanks was just emotional. Trying to get his teammate's back.

Idk.

I understand it all, but stay professional an humble Ebanks.

I LOVE the emotion because he's one of the only guys who's out there with passion on the floor.
But hes young and hasn't been established or proven as a good player. Don't do things like this that will hurt your image.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:39 PM   #6
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Two different positions. If Ebanks didnt play its because Artest and Barnes are in there the whole game. Nothing to do with Blake. Ebanks can't even dribble.

GTFO....there is no way blake and sessions should be playing together....no way they both play together

Ebanks started at sg in place of Kobe when he was injured. So he can play SG.

I think ebanks provides more potential then blake...playing alongside with sessions
Old 05-15-2012, 02:47 PM   #7
DKLaker

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
GTFO....there is no way blake and sessions should be playing together....no way they both play together

I think ebanks provides more potential then blake...playing alongside with sessions

Right......this is what a good coach does, he weighs the options and tries things, not stick to what isn't working and is never going to work. Ebanks is taller, faster, stronger and more athletic than Blake....and a better defender.
If Sessions is in the game we don't have to worry about ball handling.
Ah....if only we had a real coach
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 02:56 PM   #8
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me

mr sax has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Right......this is what a good coach does, he weighs the options and tries things, not stick to what isn't working and is never going to work. Ebanks is taller, faster, stronger and more athletic than Blake....and a better defender.
If Sessions is in the game we don't have to worry about ball handling.
Ah....if only we had a real coach

[rolling eyes] Give it a rest.
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:04 PM   #9
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sax
[rolling eyes] Give it a rest.

Speaking the truth, don't really care if you like it or not.

If you knew the game better you would know this is the truth.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:06 PM   #10
DKLaker

Quote:
Idk.

I understand it all, but stay professional an humble Ebanks.

I LOVE the emotion because he's one of the only guys who's out there with passion on the floor.
But hes young and hasn't been established or proven as a good player. Don't do things like this that will hurt your image.

i agree
Old 05-15-2012, 03:57 PM   #11
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

I dont think we can have blake and sessions in there at the same time.

They were punking blake when he was out there.

I think we need to insert ebanks. Like dk said, he can slide over to the 2. If lakers continue to play zone, we'll be fine. their guards wont be able to back down ebanks like that.

It is about the coaching here. We arnt winning shit when playing OKC basket ball. We need to slow it down and take care of the ball.

We need to POUND the ball inside to start the game. Get the okc bigs in foul trouble.

Then we need to let kobe get hot. We need to be on that 6-8 first quarter. That way they start doubling him.

They start doubling him and then we get everyone else rolling. We make okc play OUR basketball. The more baskets we make and free throws we get, the slower the game goes. The better it is for us.

We cant be missing shots and it turns into a fast break for us. We cant.

We need to punk this team. make it real physical out there.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:58 PM   #12
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

It;s all about the coaching.

Basketball is all about match ups. We NEED to play our strengths or were losing.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:18 PM   #13
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Quote:
It;s all about the coaching.

Basketball is all about match ups. We NEED to play our strengths or were losing.

were never did against denver and i dont think its going to change this series...

Andre Miller abused Blake and cost the laker 2 additional games but brown kept on doing the same mistake over and over and over

I have no clue why the lakers are not using Ramon Sessions speed at all??? does anybody know why? he is practically useless if he cant use his speed

Lakers are going to lose this series anyways....I hope they get swept so atleast dummy head will be fired...

Welcome Back Zen Master....match made in heaven
Old 05-15-2012, 04:34 PM   #14
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:

Steve plays as shooting guard, because we don't have someone to backup Kobe other than Goudelock, who's clearly not in Coach's plans this season. So if you have to rest Kobe for about 5-6 minutes a game, who's going to get all 6 minutes? That would be Blake who was probably only playing 12-14 minutes behind Sessions without Kobe's extra minutes.

And like I said again, Ebanks isn't bad, but he isn't a 2 guard. He can shoot, but he can't dribble. He can't help ease the pressure on our guards. He can just move around, catch and shoot, and slash to the basket. That seems to be his game at this point in his career.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:53 PM   #15
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Quote:
Steve plays as shooting guard, because we don't have someone to backup Kobe other than Goudelock, who's clearly not in Coach's plans this season. So if you have to rest Kobe for about 5-6 minutes a game, who's going to get all 6 minutes? That would be Blake who was probably only playing 12-14 minutes behind Sessions without Kobe's extra minutes.

And like I said again, Ebanks isn't bad, but he isn't a 2 guard. He can shoot, but he can't dribble. He can't help ease the pressure on our guards. He can just move around, catch and shoot, and slash to the basket. That seems to be his game at this point in his career.

you dont get my point at all....I am not talking about offensive end at all....

how much worse can he be??? blake other than game 7 shivers to take a shot....

I am talking about defensive end....I would have preferred to have eBanks guarding A Miller and I also prefer now that he is guarding James Harden

you just dont play 2 mini mi guards unless they are barea and J Terry....playing blake/sessions has so many drawbacks its not even funny
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: