Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-15-2012, 05:29 PM   #1
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

Upgrayedd has a bad reputationUpgrayedd has a bad reputationUpgrayedd has a bad reputation
Default Face it, Rose will likely miss next season. Sign Nash.

I'd love to see Hinrich back if Rose was definitely coming back next season. But he likely won't. I want to see the Bulls team remain competitive and sign an elite point guard like Steve Nash. He can come in next season and start the entire season. By the time his second season starts he can start at point and Rose can start at the 2 or Nash can move to the bench. But he'll get a whole season where he can start and run the team. If he really wants a chance at winning a championship and having a major role on a team the Bulls are one of his best chances.

Go Getter, don't give me that shit about Nash sucking. The guy played as well as any of the elite point guards in the league last season. He would be incredible on the Bulls.

Sign Nash, trade for Dwight Howard. Best chance of winning a championship without Rose next season.

Last edited by Upgrayedd : 05-15-2012 at 05:34 PM.
Upgrayedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:24 PM   #2
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Face it, Rose will likely miss next season. Sign Nash.

Nash sucks, takes about 5-8 shots a game, dribbles divots into the hardwood, gets more passes stolen than any other elite PG in the league, plays little defense/hasn't guarded a star PG for years, and always has to rest his balky back.

Plus, with our defense being so stout, prepare for EVERY PG in the league going at our obvious WEAK LINK on defense. You think opposing PG's torched Lucas and CJ? Wait til Nash comes.

Rose is not a SG. When healthy he is the best POINT GUARD in the league. Nash can't carry his jock at this point when he is healthy.

Dude, when will you get this through your thick skull:

DWIGHT HOWARD DOES NOT WANT TO PLAY IN CHICAGO!!!!!!

IF HE DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY IN CHICAGO WHEN ROSE HAD TWO HEALTHY KNEES WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE WANTS TO COME NOW?

What fantasy world do you live in man?

Last edited by Go Getter : 05-15-2012 at 06:42 PM.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:28 PM   #3
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Not going to happen and it wouldn't be the best option anyway.

Nash is fun to watch, an all-time great and still plays at a high level, but he isn't the answer for our team.

He is a liability defensively. There is literally not one starting point guard in this league that Nash can guard one on one.

His playing style does not matchup with practically any one on our team.

It just wouldn't work. He won't sign here, but if he did it wouldn't be to our benefit in my opinion.

Kirk Hinrich could fill in nicely until Derrick comes back and would mean CJ could go back to being a part of the bench mob.

Once Derrick came back Kirk could be the PG for the second unit and CJ could play SG.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:41 PM   #4
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Why does this man keep saying trade for Howard when everyone knows he doesn't want to come here?
Old 05-15-2012, 07:51 PM   #5
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nash is working out his contract with Phoenix for the next two seasons.

Despite the argument on what he can offer us, it's a scenario on life-support.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:12 PM   #6
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

Upgrayedd has a bad reputationUpgrayedd has a bad reputationUpgrayedd has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Nash sucks, takes about 5-8 shots a game, dribbles divots into the hardwood, gets more passes stolen than any other elite PG in the league, plays little defense/hasn't guarded a star PG for years, and always has to rest his balky back.

Plus, with our defense being so stout, prepare for EVERY PG in the league going at our obvious WEAK LINK on defense. You think opposing PG's torched Lucas and CJ? Wait til Nash comes.

Rose is not a SG. When healthy he is the best POINT GUARD in the league. Nash can't carry his jock at this point when he is healthy.

Dude, when will you get this through your thick skull:

DWIGHT HOWARD DOES NOT WANT TO PLAY IN CHICAGO!!!!!!

IF HE DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY IN CHICAGO WHEN ROSE HAD TWO HEALTHY KNEES WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE WANTS TO COME NOW?

What fantasy world do you live in man?

LOL. I stopped reading after the part in bold. Don't ever call me an idiot again when you can say something that dumb.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:18 AM   #7
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
LOL. I stopped reading after the part in bold. Don't ever call me an idiot again when you can say something that dumb.

Uhhhh, do you pay attention to anything other than the voices in your head? He already said he doesn't want to play here. Orlando said they do not want to trade him, and Dwight even made it clear that it would take an act of God for him to move to Chicago.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:52 AM   #8
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
At this point in time Nash sucks compared to Rose. We need a go-to scorer and Nash isn't it. Plus he does not for um our system. Why take a risk on him when younger PGs can be developed for less?
Old 05-16-2012, 01:25 PM   #9
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
At this point in time Nash sucks compared to Rose. We need a go-to scorer and Nash isn't it. Plus he does not for um our system. Why take a risk on him when younger PGs can be developed for less?

But at this point in time Rose will likely miss most of or all of next season and Nash is a realistic option. As much as I'd love to see Hinrich back I would only want him back if Rose was guaranteed to come back next season. But if Rose might miss all of next season then Nash is a guy who can come in and the Bulls can stay as is and Nash running the team would make them almost as good as the Bulls with Rose. In fact maybe even better in some areas since Nash is still a way better passer than Rose and he's got a way better jump shot. The only thing Rose is clearly better at Nash at is speed, defense and getting to the basket. Nash is still > Rose when it comes to shooting and passing.

Last edited by Upgrayedd : 05-16-2012 at 01:35 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:19 PM   #10
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board

Christ. Howard? Will not happen. Ever.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:08 AM   #11
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
But at this point in time Rose will likely miss most of or all of next season and Nash is a realistic option. As much as I'd love to see Hinrich back I would only want him back if Rose was guaranteed to come back next season. But if Rose might miss all of next season then Nash is a guy who can come in and the Bulls can stay as is and Nash running the team would make them almost as good as the Bulls with Rose. In fact maybe even better in some areas since Nash is still a way better passer than Rose and he's got a way better jump shot. The only thing Rose is clearly better at Nash at is speed, defense and getting to the basket. Nash is still > Rose when it comes to shooting and passing.
The Bulls would not be nearly as good with Nash replacing Rose!

We are a defensive team!

Nash would be on the bench in the 4th quarter just like Boozer.

Nash is not bringing us a title and D Howard isn't coming here you just want Nash here because you have a man crush on him.

Hinrich would be a much better fit seeing as though he can play both backcourt positions.

I know you want to "upgrayyed" but Nash is not an upgrade that makes sense, it would be a waste of money and we wouldn't get better.

We need people that can put the ball in the hole. Nash's team got slaughtered all year with him being the team's best offensive player and he shoots the ball like 5-8 times a game (at a high percentage granted) in a loss. We need a guy that will step up and take big shots. Nash is not that guy anymore.

Rose is:

A better scorer (when you play defense you can afford to miss some shots)
A better defender (DEFENSE IS 50% of the game and the MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF BASKETBALL)
A better penetrator
Rose is better at fast breaks and broken plays
Rose is better rebounding
Rose is a guy you have to worry about blocking your shot on a contest
A better finisher
And he is better at taking the last shot (which we need looking at this roster)

Rose owns Nash. Nash doesn't even guard Rose when we play them. It would be a slaughter. Case closed. We wait for Rose and don't insult him by bringing in another all-star caliber PG while he's hurt to take his spot.

You're a ****ing IDIOT man seriously. I know people in your real life have told you this repeatedly now.

Last edited by Go Getter : 05-17-2012 at 10:11 AM.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:54 AM   #12
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I say we start boycotting his threads and no one responds to them.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:34 PM   #13
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose

Put him on your ignore list. Its very satisfying and his bullish** will fall upon deaf ears
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:14 PM   #14
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose

Yeah coming from the idiot who wants to fire Thibs.

Put me on ignore. I don't care. I'm still going to post. Go Getter can't stop replying to me anyways. I'd love it if he put me on ignore.

Go Getter claiming anyone is an idiot is laughable after saying Nash wouldn't be a good fit on this Bulls team. Nash would average about 18 and 10 assists on this team. But go ahead just stick with CJ Watson. LOL.

Last edited by Upgrayedd : 05-17-2012 at 10:17 PM.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:58 PM   #15
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Yeah coming from the idiot who wants to fire Thibs.

Put me on ignore. I don't care. I'm still going to post. Go Getter can't stop replying to me anyways. I'd love it if he put me on ignore.

Go Getter claiming anyone is an idiot is laughable after saying Nash wouldn't be a good fit on this Bulls team. Nash would average about 18 and 10 assists on this team. But go ahead just stick with CJ Watson. LOL.

I'd love it if you'd root for another team but we don't always get what we want. I've only CALLED YOU and idiot by the way.

So, Nash would average 7 less points and 2 more assists while playing significantly less staunch defense and being a worse rebounder and running the break slower? Wowwwwww, sign him up right now!

CJ Watson is a back up. We asked him to be a starter. Of course he looked overwhelmed in the playoffs. But for what we really need him for, reg season, and backup...he is adequate. Paying Nash would be stupid.

How does Nash fit in with a defensive team that needs a go to scorer? Not at all you ****ing waste of bandwidth.

Get it through your thick skull.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: