Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-16-2007, 08:57 PM   #1
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far
Default What one Ya'll recon is the best. NBA LIVE, NBA2K7 or NBA 07

Help a bro decide, Dont know what one to get. Any help or 3pointers i apprecaite.
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:10 PM   #2
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

2K7 on the 360 is the best hoop game I've ever played.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:30 PM   #3
D-Wade
Great college starter

Should of said PS2 for now!!!. So you find the 2K7 better then the LIVE and 07 or u not played the latter 2.

Many thanks
Old 01-16-2007, 11:20 PM   #4
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

2k7 is better if you like to call plays and enjoy realism. If you want to just rebound/fast break/cherry pick and dunk all day then buy Live 07. I don't like unrealistic sports games.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:46 PM   #5
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

NBA 07 is a joke, IMO, if you want to have a fun game to play with your friends, NBA Live is the one you want. However, if youre more interested in realism, and a game that actually simulates NBA gameplay, go with 2K.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 11:49 PM   #6
braden.
Great young streetballer

braden. has decent reputation

College Hoops 2k7 demolishes them all.
braden. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 12:18 AM   #7
D-Wade
Great college starter

College Hoops yeh someone recomended that to me, what is the game play like in it and does it have a season/manager mode. Aswell as playing i want to build and team and manage one what are the features like for this on the 07/LIVE/2K7

thanks for the help, much appreciated
Old 01-17-2007, 12:23 AM   #8
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

2K7 Franchise mode "the association" is really good. you have to manage your salaries and player contracts. coach/assistant coach/scouts/trainer, and you have to scout for the draft every season. in the offseason you can run the the prospects through drills to see who you might want to draft. it's got it all, even a 3 way team trade option. I haven't played the college game yet but I'm sure it's awesome.
Old 01-17-2007, 12:52 AM   #9
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

nba live 07 for xbox360 is probably the worst basketball game i have ever played
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 02:17 AM   #10
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
nba live 07 for xbox360 is probably the worst basketball game i have ever played

cosign - 1/10
2k7 - 8/10
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 02:30 AM   #11
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Now see NORMALLY the rule is Live = fast paced fun and 2k = realistic. But this year that is NOT true. Don't let anyone convince you that Live is fun at all this year. I've been a Live player for the past 7 years and have defended it to no end, but this year's product is just unplayable. Just a warning. Completely unbiased opinion...Live is god awful this year.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 03:56 AM   #12
The Myth
Banned

The Myth posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Myth posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Yeah 07 is utter ****. For example everyone runs like they have a stick up their ass & you'll find that everyone from Shaq to Earl Boykins have the exact same shot.
The Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:53 AM   #13
krayziejcs
I airball my layups

krayziejcs has an OK reputation so far

live 07 is horrible, dont ever try to post up because before you could even think bout it, the double team is already there.

nba2k7 is my pick

I've been a live player for about 10 years, but this year the game is just horrible.
krayziejcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 02:40 PM   #14
D-Wade
Great college starter

NBA 2K7 it will be, have heard great things about it and the manager mode has made be turn more towards it and i was about 70/30 sure untill i seen it was $15 cheaper then NBA LIVE now nothing will change my mind. Going to get it soon and will post what i think latter on.

thanks again ya'll.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:17 PM   #15
Bishop
I brick open layups

Bishop has no real reputation yet.

I was buying Live every year since Live95.. This year, I tried 2K7, and just can't see myself ever going back to Live..
Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: