Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 05-16-2012, 08:10 PM   #1
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Which teams do you like to watch?

I love the way the Spurs play. They play P-N-R, Motion, penetrate and kick, they do about everything except that iso crap.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:34 PM   #2
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which teams do you like to watch?

Give me the Thunder.

It's a young players league right now, and their team just goes out there and play ball.

No B.S., no drama, no divas, just play ball.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:15 AM   #3
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I love the way the Spurs play. They play P-N-R, Motion, penetrate and kick, they do about everything except that iso crap.

lol... TD doesn't iso?
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:19 PM   #4
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

The Spurs are awesome. I like watching the Suns, with Nash operating. The Jazz are cool too - lots of young talented players. The Rubio Wolves.

I don't like watching the Blazers. I think it's the color scheme.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:32 PM   #5
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I used to like watching the Warriors until they traded Ellis. I like Mark Jackson.

I like watching the Knicks more than any other team!
I like watching the Jazz because of Al Jefferson
I'd be lying if I said the Clippers weren't fun to watch during the regular season
I like watching Chicago's defense and I like to make fun of Boozer
Indiana isnt bad to watch either
I like watching the Beijing Ducks!
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:10 PM   #6
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Other than the Knicks?

Nuggets, to see how Gallo grows
Spurs, just amazingly good bball
OKC, to watch the best player of them all
Indiana because I like to watch solid centers play (I would say for the same reason the Bucks - but Bogut never played, the Magic and the Lakers - but those two kids are irritating)
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:25 AM   #7
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Mavericks -- to see how Melo ought to be used in an offense
The Sixers -- becoming a fan of Turner; well balanced team with great defense
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:30 AM   #8
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I do like watching the OKC as well when fear the beard is in the game. When he's not in the game its mostly watching Westbrook and Durantula go one on one or one on three. No particularly good basketball but effective.

I dont mind watching the Nuggets when Al Harrington is on he and Lawson are great to watch when things breaks down. But they play good team basketball.

I dont think anyone plays better basketball than the Spurs.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 04:40 PM   #9
Zackmorris
Where my announcement!

Zackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this board

Spurs-Pure as basketball can get
Suns-To see my favorite player
OKC-Durant/WestBrook/Harden
Wolves-Interested in what that team can become with Rubio
Blazers.......I like their jerseys
Zackmorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:13 PM   #10
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackmorris
Spurs-Pure as basketball can get
Suns-To see my favorite player
Sebastian Telfair?

Quote:
Blazers.......I like their jerseys
That's part of the reason I watch GSW. I love the Warriors and T-Wolves jerseys.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:17 AM   #11
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
That's part of the reason I watch GSW. I love the Warriors and T-Wolves jerseys.
I like Warriors crowd. They are really loud and their arena is always full despite team not being good.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: