Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-18-2012, 02:13 AM   #1
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation
Default Yea....scratch that.

I'm sorry, but even as a fellow Chicago guy, I do not EVER want to entertain the idea of Wade coming to Chicago again. He has really shown his true colors these past few weeks, and just a straight up jackass. If the time over comes where he tries to get in contact with Chicago like he did in 2010, I want them to give him the swift boot.

Its a disgrace to even say he represents Chicago right now....
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:19 AM   #2
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Yea....scratch that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
I'm sorry, but even as a fellow Chicago guy, I do not EVER want to entertain the idea of Wade coming to Chicago again. He has really shown his true colors these past few weeks, and just a straight up jackass. If the time over comes where he tries to get in contact with Chicago like he did in 2010, I want them to give him the swift boot.

Its a disgrace to even say he represents Chicago right now....
Did he say something? Or is it cuz of the game he had?
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:50 AM   #3
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-rose
Did he say something? Or is it cuz of the game he had?
He's just been on some foul shit. Game 2 he shoved Collison with ill intent and should have gotten a flagrant 2. But of course he didn't since he's Wade. Then after the game, he went to the postgame press conference and bitched about how he didn't like the Pacers celebrating. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Then this game, he acted like a dick a flat out told Spo to "Get the fukk outta my face". How disrespectful can you be to do that shit to your coace, DURING the game.

He's a spoiled, self-entitles diva, and I don't want none of that on this team.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:14 PM   #4
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

Upgrayedd posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryUpgrayedd posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryUpgrayedd posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

But he's from Chicago which means Go Getter likes him even though he's obviously a little bitch.
Upgrayedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:47 PM   #5
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
But he's from Chicago which means Go Getter likes him even though he's obviously a little bitch.

Stop.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:32 PM   #6
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I stopped giving Wade the Chicago pass after 07. After he complained about this team's loyalty, only then, I started to dislike him. Now I hate the guy. He can keep injecting HGH in Miami, and taint the Heat's reputation.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:34 AM   #7
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgrayedd

His behavior is NOT acceptable but in the same breath I've gotten into it with coaches as well. I don't like some of his actions, however, the guy came to my neighborhood and brought A. Walker, Zo, and friends for a free camp and gave all the kids shoes and book bags. I won't forget that sort of kindness from him ever. He makes a lot of kids happy ever summer and I respect that.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:29 AM   #8
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
I stopped giving Wade the Chicago pass after 07. After he complained about this team's loyalty, only then, I started to dislike him. Now I hate the guy. He can keep injecting HGH in Miami, and taint the Heat's reputation.

Proof or are you just hating for no reason?
Old 05-19-2012, 10:52 AM   #9
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter

Proof or are you just hating for no reason?

If there was no reason to hate Wade, then this thread wouldn't exist.

Wade has HGH jaw. Believe what you want, pretend like he doesn't, but nobody gets that kind of a jawline increase in 3 years without PEDs.

Or let me guess, you believed Barry Bonds was clean in 1999 too?

Wade is just lucky because this last CBA got passed without new HGH testing.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:12 AM   #10
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Dude had big jaws as a kid.

Do I doubt he did HGH? No. I don't doubt any top athletes have tried PEDs. But until they are busted I can't assume.

You guys have too much hatred in your hearts.

I know a lot of guys that come off really bad in sporting events (teammates of mine throughout the years).

I coach some kids that are the same way.

It doesn't mean they are bad people.

Last edited by Go Getter : 05-19-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Old 05-20-2012, 04:30 AM   #11
chairman
The Return

chairman has decent reputationchairman has decent reputation

Quote:

Do I doubt he did HGH? No. I don't doubt any top athletes have tried PEDs. But until they are busted I can't assume.

You guys have too much hatred in your hearts.

I know a lot of guys that come off really bad in sporting events (teammates of mine throughout the years).

I coach some kids that are the same way.

It doesn't mean they are bad people.

Lol do you think Wade is the only player to give out shoes and have camps? The Guy is clearly a douche bag who thinks he's better then everyone else. My friends saw him at a mall in Chicago and he told everyone to leave him the f@&! Alone.
chairman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:41 AM   #12
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman
Lol do you think Wade is the only player to give out shoes and have camps? The Guy is clearly a douche bag who thinks he's better then everyone else. My friends saw him at a mall in Chicago and he told everyone to leave him the f@&! Alone.
1. No. But my family has lived in Roseland for decades and he's the only one I can remember giving ANYTHING to the kids. What have YOU done for those less fortunate than you?

*Mind you, many NBA players throw camps that cost HUNDREDS to attend.

2. Clearly a douche? Thinks he is better than everyone else? You sound like a butt hurt ex-girlfriend.

3. Sometimes I feel like telling people to leave me the #$%^ alone too. I would, even more so if I had people hanging all over me when I'm trying to do simple everyday things. Again, isolated incidents and your opinion don't make him a bad person.

4. You have yet to bring forth any concrete HGH/PED evidence. I am interested in seeing it (if it exists).

5. Michael Jordan was arrogant, he told people to eff off, and he yelled at coaches and FOUGHT teammates. I guess we should all hate him too.

Last edited by Go Getter : 05-20-2012 at 07:58 AM.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:44 AM   #13
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by methusala
Stop.
Funny how he has the stones to call Wade a whiny little b&^# when we all know Wade would destroy him irl when it comes to just about anything physical....and if he ever saw Wade he wouldn't say nary a disparaging word to him.

The definition of a cowardly sucka.

*Mind you, he wants Howard, who played the Magic like puppets, threw his teammates and coach nuder the bus, shut it down this season after a minor injury, and has all but said he doesn't want any parts of Chicago.

Last edited by Go Getter : 05-20-2012 at 07:51 AM.
Old 05-20-2012, 11:50 AM   #14
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected poster

Honestly I could see both sides of the argument, but when it comes down to it the thing I care about the most is his ability on the basketball court not what he does off the court or any of the BS he pulls during games. He isn't the same DWade and he hasn't been for a while. He wouldn't bring anything to this team and I could honestly say I'd never want to see him in a Bulls uniform.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 02:52 PM   #15
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Quote:

No, you, and all of the other Wade apologists just can't tell the difference between a jaw and chubby kid's cheeks.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: