Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-21-2007, 06:49 PM   #1
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default NFL PLAYOFFS: New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts

...for the right to play the Chicago Bears in the superbowl in all likely-hood.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:57 PM   #2
thekavorka
Good High School Starter

thekavorka has an OK reputation so far

you mean...for the right to beat the Chicago Bears in the super bowl
thekavorka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 07:00 PM   #3
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Chicago will put up one hell of a fight in the superbowl.

They aren't pushovers.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:01 PM   #4
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Chicago vs New England, Book it.

Rex Chokes, Patriots Win.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 07:02 PM   #5
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

lets go patriots. please brady..take mannings ass out again.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 07:03 PM   #6
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

Going for the Colts. Lovie Smith vs. Tony Dungy in the Super Bowl would be great.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 07:03 PM   #7
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Id like to see the colts make it but the Pats are one of those teams that you cnt count out. And im not even talking about Brady. Some real "WtF?" style things go right for that team. Should be a great game either way. Win or lose I expect Peyton Manning to be bashed heavily at the end of the game.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 07:04 PM   #8
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Default ..

Chicago just put the icing on the cake with that touchdown.

As a Chicago fan who would you rather face, Indi or NE & why?
Old 01-21-2007, 07:05 PM   #9
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

23-13 Colts, book it. Manning>Brady.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 07:06 PM   #10
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

I'm goin for Indy as well. Would love to see Lovie vs. Tony.

But I think Pats gonna take it. Too much experience for them and too much mental baggage for Indy.

Hope I'm wrong though.
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 07:07 PM   #11
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Patriots Reppin The Gators Wide Outs.

-Gaffney
-Caldwell
-Jackson

Gotta Go With The Patriots
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 07:08 PM   #12
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In a way id rather face the Colts since both teams id like to see win....but I cant really root for both of them in that situation anyway.

Id fear the Pats in the superbowl more than the Colts. Mostly because of the Colts run D.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:08 PM   #13
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I got the colts. Ill be suprised if its within 10.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 07:10 PM   #14
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

I will be shocked if the Colts win in a blowout.

But it feels like they have to come alive on offense eventually. Even in the playoffs where they always do worse they have too many weapons to suc forever.

But even if they go off I expect the Patriots to keep up. Just dont have faith in the Colts D.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:10 PM   #15
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Indy finally has the Pats in their stupid dome, and that does bug me a little, as does the Colts win streak vs. NE. I'm picking the Pats hoping that Gaffney is no fluke player. Hopefully Manning keeps up his stellar postseason history.

Sidenote: I bet that Belicheck would absolutely kill Grossman.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: