Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-22-2007, 10:32 PM   #1
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Anyone Watching 24?

Crazy **** just went down.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 10:33 PM   #2
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

what's 24?
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 10:36 PM   #3
Vendetta
Banned

Vendetta has an OK reputation so far

What's so crazy? The nuke went off last week.

This week was just a ****ing filler like most of the episodes are with one single plot twist... and that's that the one dude is Jack's brother.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 10:42 PM   #4
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN43 has no real reputation yet.

amazing show.. i love it..

its as good as going to the movies
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:00 PM   #5
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

yea 24 is nuts.

goes to his brother's house and starts torturing him? craaazy
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:11 PM   #6
Efunk7
Serious playground baller

Efunk7 has an OK reputation so far

had to choose between this and heroes, and heroes won out...caught bits and pieces of 24 between commercials...
Efunk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:14 PM   #7
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
yea 24 is nuts.

goes to his brother's house and starts torturing him? craaazy

the show is just insane.. and the way they set it up keeps you entertained no matter what happens.. whether its a ' filler' or not
Old 01-22-2007, 11:22 PM   #8
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efunk7
had to choose between this and heroes, and heroes won out...caught bits and pieces of 24 between commercials...

luckily for me i have a satellite. watched heros @ 9, 24 @ 10 on the west coast and prison break right after that... before that it was the raptors trouncing the bobcats...

i dont like watching this much TV in 1 day... but these shows along with the raptors is really the only shows on TV i like.

back to 24... i HATE the President's sister... secret service gotta take her out or something, all this 'my client' crap gets annoying. the safe money is on this boyfriend of hers gets exposed by this terrorist cell he's trying to infiltrate, then she'll call her brother up and give him more unecessary headaches.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:57 PM   #9
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

prison break owns 24
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 01:17 AM   #10
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

I have a digital recorder so I watched the Raptors game, then watched 24 and Prison Break without any commercials...and I'll watch Heroes tomorrow.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 01:43 AM   #11
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
prison break owns 24

FFFFFFuuuuuuuuckkkkk Prison Break... all hail the power of bauer ahhaha
Old 01-23-2007, 01:43 AM   #12
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Show is getting a bit weak..
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:21 AM   #13
Big One
Local High School Star

Big One has decent reputation

the ending of todays prison break episode was pathetic, ruined my day lol
Big One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:44 AM   #14
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

NASH = BEST has an OK reputation so far

To tell you the truth, 24 sux now. They Jumped the Shark last season when Jack flew out of that burning car. Besides, I really cant picture Kumar as a terrorist, that dude is just too funny to be playing a part like that.
NASH = BEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 09:29 AM   #15
Ghetto Phenom
I hit open layups

Ghetto Phenom has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
To tell you the truth, 24 sux now. They Jumped the Shark last season when Jack flew out of that burning car. Besides, I really cant picture Kumar as a terrorist, that dude is just too funny to be playing a part like that.

Dude, you are trippping. 24 is the best show on TV outside of the Sopranos (which isn't on right now). The four-epidsode season premier was INSANE (even though I'm mad they killed my boy Curtis). What other show can you see a dude escape by biting thru a dude's neck? Gangsta!

Until I get my DVR, 24 wins out over everything. I haven't watched Heroes or anything else that comes on during 24. If I ever had a chance to call a ficticious TV character to get me out of a jam, better believe Jack Bauer would be my lifeline.

Oh and Kumar did a pretty good job as a terrorist, though he should've asked the husband to bring him back some White Castles when he sent him out on that mission.
Ghetto Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: