Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-25-2012, 03:44 AM   #1
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Creeping up on some franchise stats.

http://www.chicitysports.com/2012/07...s-projections/

Some interesting stats about guys like Kirk, Luol, and even some of the younger Bulls, as they move up the franchise all-time lists.

I thought you guys would enjoy it :) I sure did.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:29 AM   #2
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Creeping up on some franchise stats.

The most interesting stat there is easily Taj's rebound/block numbers. No surprise that he's ahead of Boozer in blocks, but it's surprising to see him in the list in rebounding and no mention of Boozer. Just goes to show how underrated he is.

Of course I realize he's been here longer, but it's been mostly off the bench.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:00 PM   #3
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
The most interesting stat there is easily Taj's rebound/block numbers. No surprise that he's ahead of Boozer in blocks, but it's surprising to see him in the list in rebounding and no mention of Boozer. Just goes to show how underrated he is.

Of course I realize he's been here longer, but it's been mostly off the bench.
Plus he's played more games since Amnesty has been here.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:42 PM   #4
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected poster

Really interesting. Very cool to see.

If all goes as planned and guys stay healthy I see Rose, Deng, Gibson and Noah all being very high on a lot of those lists.

I see these four guys all being life-long bulls and I think management is planning to make that happen as well.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: