Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-29-2012, 06:24 AM   #1
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Read my NFC East preview

Sup fellas? I know we chafe each other's asses from time to time but I'd really like all my dudes in the OTC and Football Forum to check out my lil NFC East preview I posted on my blog- Fresh Cut Roc.

www.freshcutroc.wordpress.com

Plz lemme know what u think. I tried to be as honest as possible while still showin my trademark style

I will be doing one for every division in the next couple weeks but I'm writing them in order of what division collectively has the most Super Bowl titles.

NFC East has a good margin with 12.

Dallas (5)
New York (4)
Washington (3)

philadelphia (0)

Anways, hope all u guys like my little rundown of the best division in football
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:07 AM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Read my NFC East preview

Vinny Curry went to Marshall.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:03 AM   #3
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
redskin fans aren't trained in high tech things like Google

Jk jk
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:07 AM   #4
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:59 AM   #5
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

only read the first one sofar... i like how u touched on more than romo pointing out ol and wr changes.
Quote:
Ah yes, the self-anointed dynasty Dream Team of the NFL. We should probably just hand over the division right now, thereís no point in coaching, practicing, or playing the games.

Quote:
Is Washington a playoff team right now? Itís doubtfully questionable. There are a few big question marks that must be answered with authority outside of the new rockstar quarterback but if the progression goes well and the chips fall favorably for Shanahan and Co., expect to see them in the 7-9, 9-7 range.
i was lookin for something like this for the other 3 teams too. kinda to give a picture how the skins 7-9 9-7 measures up against the rest of the east. i like the stuff on the skins talking bout uncertainty for dangelo comin off a good season statwise. wasnt bad i read the whole thing
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:45 PM   #6
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Nice catch! Thanx GOBB, sincerely. Musta got him mixed up with the DE that the Pats stole. Will edit

Editor GOBB, my nicca
Old 07-29-2012, 12:49 PM   #7
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen
only read the first one sofar... i like how u touched on more than romo pointing out ol and wr changes.

i was lookin for something like this for the other 3 teams too. kinda to give a picture how the skins 7-9 9-7 measures up against the rest of the east. i like the stuff on the skins talking bout uncertainty for dangelo comin off a good season statwise. wasnt bad i read the whole thing

Thanks for the feedback. I'll prolly go in and do that so it's more consistent. It's such a toss up at this point the record predicting may be monotonous.

Obv I've had a lot of time to think about my team so that's where I stand record wise
Old 07-29-2012, 12:51 PM   #8
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
redskin fans aren't trained in high tech things like Google

Jk jk

just like Philly fans aren't trained in the simple daily skills like tact, manners, class & hygiene.

Fair trade off.

U know u my boy Posterize best Philly fan I am in contact w.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:09 PM   #9
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Thanks for the feedback. I'll prolly go in and do that so it's more consistent. It's such a toss up at this point the record predicting may be monotonous.

Obv I've had a lot of time to think about my team so that's where I stand record wise
it doesnt have to be specific records like that even. a little somethin for context is what im gettin at. where does the range u picked for the redskins put them in the divison? still last? kinda asking if u still think there's a gap between everyone else and the skins. and who they are closest to ovratking this season

edit if it doesnt fit in what u had in mind for ur blogpiece maybe u could touch on it here. not trying to rip at u just some q i had after reading it

Last edited by Charlie Sheen : 07-29-2012 at 01:11 PM.
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:20 PM   #10
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

Nah it's straight, I appreciate the constructive nature of your questions and concerns
Old 07-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't see Washington in playoff contention. I'd list the teams Giants/Eagles/Cowboys with the difference between them being very tiny. Injuries are going to be a big deal, the Giants had a different injury every hour last year, and the Eagles to me, while very talented lack size and strength at some positions and that hurts them.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 03:07 PM   #12
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Giants are going to need some big time growth on the offensive line and our running game needs to be better.

Jacobs isn't a big loss but I'm hoping Wilson is going to be somewhat of a dynamic player and Bradshaw needs to put glue on his gloves, the guy fumbles like it's part of the job.
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:59 PM   #13
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

New post is on the AFC North

Check it out NFL fans
Old 07-31-2012, 04:30 PM   #14
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
New post is on the AFC North

Check it out NFL fans

I thought this one was significantly better than the last one. You hit on a lot of good issues that the teams will be facing and you did it without getting too personal (a slight problem with your first one). All in all, I thought you did a pretty good job
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:29 PM   #15
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

Ha I feel you on that, still a personal blog, my first one. Thanks for pointing out a strength. I feel this one is better too.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: