Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-29-2012, 07:45 AM   #1
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here
Default Rank comic book movies

i've been thinking about this for a while and it seems like a good impasse now to do this, seeing as the nolan batman trilogy just wrapped up....

let's just go with a top 15, throw in an honorable mention if you need to...

15) the crow
14) the incredible hulk
13) x-men 2: united
12) watchmen
11) superman: the movie
10) x-men: first class
9) thor
8) iron man 2
7) batman begins
6) spider-man
5) iron man
4) the dark knight returns
3) spider-man 2
2) the avengers
1) the dark knight

honorable mention: the punisher, persepolis, sin city, blade. v for vendetta, hellboy

could go into more detail later but would take way too long. feel free if you can

i'm looking forward to the new 'man of steel' just because i think snyder shoots action scenes so well (something nolan is a bit hit or miss with). combine that nolan's storytelling and if they have chemistry and synergy, it could be really dynamic

Last edited by blacknapalm : 07-29-2012 at 08:10 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:02 AM   #2
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Rank comic book movies

I'll be honest - I'm not a fan of many of them, at all. I have recently enjoyed the Batman series, beginning with Batman Returns and Dark Knight, but I haven't seen the new release, but it'll obviously be a quality addition to the mental entertainment collection.

Spiderman - sucks
X-Men - OK, maybe even decent, nothing special
Ironman - blah
Hulk - all suck (and Edward Norton is one of my fav actors, just bad)
Captain America - heard is not good
Avengers - can't say for sure yet, looked good
Thor - heard sucks
Green Lantern - bombshell, never seen
Hellboy - not even sure if that was a comic originally (probably was)

I'm sure I'm missing many ... just for me, not really my genre/taste.

*edit* (looking at post above - never seen Ghost Rider but heard was dope, never seen Punisher but my brother said was good)
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:09 AM   #3
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

ghost rider + dope in same sentence =
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:23 AM   #4
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
ghost rider + dope in same sentence =

Hey man... I said I hadn't seen it myself LOL. Basing off what someone else told me.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: