Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default my top-10 WR duos going into 2012

1. Falcons - White/Jones
2. Packers - Jennings/Nelson
3. Patriots - Welker/Lloyd
4. Cowboys - Austin/Bryant
5. Giants - Nicks/Cruz
6. Lions - Johnson/Burleson
7. Bucs - Jackson/Williams
8. Cardinals - Fitz/Williams
9. Eagles - Jackson/Maclin
10. Broncos - Thomas/Decker
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:53 PM   #2
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: my top-10 WR duos going into 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
1. Falcons - White/Jones
2. Packers - Jennings/Nelson
3. Patriots - Welker/Lloyd
4. Cowboys - Austin/Bryant
5. Giants - Nicks/Cruz
6. Lions - Johnson/Burleson
7. Bucs - Jackson/Williams
8. Cardinals - Fitz/Williams
9. Eagles - Jackson/Maclin
10. Broncos - Thomas/Decker

You honestly think Austin/Bryant is better than Nicks/Cruz?

Can you explain to me why? Because I think Nicks/Cruz is better but I'm interested in what you have to say on the two duos.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:58 PM   #3
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
You honestly think Austin/Bryant is better than Nicks/Cruz?

Can you explain to me why? Because I think Nicks/Cruz is better but I'm interested in what you have to say on the two duos.
well first of all I have them right next to each other, so obviously I think it is close

but I just feel that Miles and Dez are a bit more talented, that's all...they are slighty bigger and just as fast if not faster as well.

granted they seem to have an issue staying healthy these days, but I think if both were at 100% they are one of the most talented duos in the NFL.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:09 PM   #4
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
well first of all I have them right next to each other, so obviously I think it is close

but I just feel that Miles and Dez are a bit more talented, that's all...they are slighty bigger and just as fast if not faster as well.

granted they seem to have an issue staying healthy these days, but I think if both were at 100% they are one of the most talented duos in the NFL.

I agree in it being close and Nicks has had some health issues as well but as far as having him or Dez? I would take Nicks everytime. He's simply done more on the field. Now I don't think that is totally Dezs fault. I watch as many Cowboy games as I can and watched a whole bunch last season. For whatever reason, Romo simply refuses to go to Dez. I feel like at times that's Romos last option.

Another thing with Dez is his behavior. He can become very good but he needs to get his shit together.

Lastly, in my opion...Nicks is better at making the big play. He's got great hands and the ability to catch almost anything. Watching Dez play...he certainly has the ability to make big plays as well but I cant see him doing it like Nicks.

As far as Austin/Cruz. Cruz obviously had the better season last season but who knows how Austin would have done if he didn't get hurt. Maybe he would have been able to catch a wide open ball on a deep route

It's close...so I guess we'll see who's better this season.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:20 PM   #5
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Why do you have Lloyd/Welker over Cruz/Nicks?

Makes no sense. You're assuming Lloyd is the Lloyd from a couple years ago when he went off (but never did much prior or really after) and that's being really, really generous when you're comparing them to two dudes in Nicks/Cruz who have been there, done that in the biggest stages and are young/no sign of any type of drop off.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:48 PM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Why do you have Lloyd/Welker over Cruz/Nicks?

Makes no sense. You're assuming Lloyd is the Lloyd from a couple years ago when he went off (but never did much prior or really after) and that's being really, really generous when you're comparing them to two dudes in Nicks/Cruz who have been there, done that in the biggest stages and are young/no sign of any type of drop off.

All you're doing is lookin for something to argue against rather than just agreeing with his list. Therefore when GOB (that be me) argues his list he can use your post (that agreed with his list) as a source for his response which pretty much will say "...look even Carbine agrees with me and he knows his stuff. Only when he agrees with me. When he doesnt? He's clueless.".

The end.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:13 PM   #7
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation here

So this is a what if list???

I'd go with blackmon/Robinson over dez/Austin then.

The jags duo is just more talented, that's it.
ballinhun8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:19 PM   #8
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

another garbage list

white/jones 1? that's a stretch. nicks/cruz at 5? if they're not the best they're at least top 2 behind jennings/nelson. welker/lloyd??? what a joke.

iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:28 PM   #9
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
another garbage list

white/jones 1? that's a stretch. nicks/cruz at 5? if they're not the best they're at least top 2 behind jennings/nelson. welker/lloyd??? what a joke.

White/Jones is the clear cut number one, without a doubt.

Nicks/Cruz needs to be higher. I'd drop Packers down a spot or three.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #10
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

does wallace get steelers on ur board ? how high
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:57 PM   #11
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
White/Jones is the clear cut number one, without a doubt.

Nicks/Cruz needs to be higher. I'd drop Packers down a spot or three.
White/Jones is far from clear cut. If you're basing it off last season then Nicks/Cruz should be #1.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:22 PM   #12
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...ems-in-the-NFL
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:28 PM   #13
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
White/Jones is far from clear cut. If you're basing it off last season then Nicks/Cruz should be #1.

We'll have to see what happens this year
Old 07-30-2012, 11:56 PM   #14
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation here

I'm not even sure Burleson is good enough to be considered a top duo with Megatron.

And what Williams exactly plays for Arizona?? And please don't tell me that you mean to say Michael Floyd because no rookie WR should make any duo a top one.

Oh, and Marshall/Bennett will make this list this season
ballinhun8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:02 AM   #15
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

I'd also rank Denver above Tampa Bay.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: