Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Old 08-04-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Robin Lopez had knee surgery

He should be OK by training camp.

More info: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=10692
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:51 AM   #2
KrispyKreme0
I hit open 5-footers

KrispyKreme0 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Robin Lopez had knee surgery

I believe the underrated Robin Lopez will have a decent year playing along side defensive ace Anthony Davis. Should be a formidable tandem. Can't wait to see my Hornets come tip-off time!

KrispyKreme0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:34 PM   #3
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What was the full name of doctor that operated on him, the type of anesthetic used, and the name of the hospital? Come on Jeff I'm counting on you, this information is vital for the upcoming season.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:47 PM   #4
KrispyKreme0
I hit open 5-footers

KrispyKreme0 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
What was the full name of doctor that operated on him, the type of anesthetic used, and the name of the hospital? Come on Jeff I'm counting on you, this information is vital for the upcoming season.

The only thing that's vital in this day and age is that the Nawleans Hornets will make the playoffs and upset the #1 seeded Thunder!!!

Yeahhhhhhhh budddyyyyyyyyy
KrispyKreme0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: