Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 01-24-2007, 12:47 PM   #1
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

sulsuvtut27 has decent reputation
Default PAC 10 is the best conference

And no one even comes close!!!!
sulsuvtut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 12:50 PM   #2
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far

I wouldn't say that no one even comes close, but this year it looks like the Pac-10 is the best conference. We'll see for sure come March.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 12:52 PM   #3
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

What do u mean no one comes close??? What conference is better? The ACC lol the ACC sucks this year, PAC 10 is the best baby.
Old 01-24-2007, 02:02 PM   #4
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No one does come close to the Pac-10. On the AP poll you have:
UCLA(3), Oregon(7), Arizona(17), Washington State(20), USC(25). And then in the coaches poll you have: UCLA(2), Oregon(7), Washington State(18), Arizona(19). On top of that, let's see some of the quality games they've played:

UCLA - Kentucky, Georgia Tech, Texas A&M, Michigan + the Maui Invitational Tournament Champions
Oregon - @ Georgetown, Nebraska
Washington State - Gonzaga
USC - George Washington, Kansas Satate, Wichita State[Lost @ Kansas]
Stanford - Texas Tech[Lost vs Air Force]
California - Kansas State[Lost vs Nevada]
Arizona - Memphis, Illinios, Lousiville[Lost @ Virginia]
Washington - LSU[Lost @ Gonzaga]
Oregon State and ASU are part of the basement. So that's 16-5 with 16 quality conference wins, not counting the in-conference games.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:53 PM   #5
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

yo for Stanford u forgot their win at Virginia, Lawerence Hill is the most underrated player in the PAC 10 and maybe the NATION. Go STANFORD.
Old 01-25-2007, 12:38 PM   #6
Darko is King
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Darko is King has an OK reputation so far

No other conference comes close? I don't know about that. Pac-10 is deep and competative for sure. But the missouri valley is way deep and fun to watch. They lack ranked teams but are capable of beating ranked teams. Also i'm loving the competative games the big 10 has had. Teams i expected to be down this year are playing well against great teams... i.e Illini. To me the major down side of the pac-10 is the fan support. Other leagues seem to have tougher places to play as a whole.
Darko is King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 03:50 PM   #7
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

Missouri Valley is good????? The Big Ten is having competative games because OSU plays down to the level of Northwestern. PAC 10 is the best.
Old 01-25-2007, 04:52 PM   #8
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko is King
No other conference comes close? I don't know about that. Pac-10 is deep and competative for sure. But the missouri valley is way deep and fun to watch. They lack ranked teams but are capable of beating ranked teams. Also i'm loving the competative games the big 10 has had. Teams i expected to be down this year are playing well against great teams... i.e Illini. To me the major down side of the pac-10 is the fan support. Other leagues seem to have tougher places to play as a whole.

Please, just because it's fun to watch doesn't mean it's anywhere close to the best. The Big West conference is fun to watch for me, same with the WCC and Big South, but they aren't near the best. Pac-10 has the best teams in the nation when it comes to conference. UCLA, Oregon, Arizona, are locks, then throw in Stanford, USC, Washington State and Cal to an extent that can make the NC2A tournament. No other conference is close to the depth of the Pac-10. Mines Oregon State and Arizona State, the entire conference has a shot at the NC2A tournament.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 12:54 AM   #9
RobertSwift31
High School JV MVP

RobertSwift31 has an OK reputation so far

Speaking of the Pac-10, theres a good game between UW and U of O on right now.
RobertSwift31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 11:26 PM   #10
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: PAC 10 is the best conference

GO PAC10
and
GO UCLA
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 06:15 PM   #11
A-MATT
Banned

A-MATT has an OK reputation so far

Pac Ten Sucks

Its All Bout The Big Ten

OHIO ST AND WISCONSIN
A-MATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:14 PM   #12
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLAlegend32
GO PAC10
and
GO UCLA

STANFORD WINS!!!!
Lawrence Hill+Anthony Goods=Final Four.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:06 PM   #13
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Those Lopez Twins are nasty but I have a feeling their parents wanted female twins. Brook and Robin? And then USC will be good when OJ Mayo and Brandon Jennings come into town. UCLA will have another kid from Fairfax. Pac 10 basketball is going to bring in a ton of talent.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:05 PM   #14
UCLAisNuMbeR1
Can barely lace up my sneakers

UCLAisNuMbeR1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Those Lopez Twins are nasty but I have a feeling their parents wanted female twins. Brook and Robin? And then USC will be good when OJ Mayo and Brandon Jennings come into town. UCLA will have another kid from Fairfax. Pac 10 basketball is going to bring in a ton of talent.

Jennings won't be able to play with OJ, OJ is a one and done he is going pro after his first year and then Jennings will be a Freshmen. I think Brandon Jennings is going to change his mind and go else where. UCLA gets "that kid from fairfax" thats amazing and the best Center in the Nation for Highschool in Kevin Love. Their gonna be amazing again.
UCLAisNuMbeR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: