Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-16-2012, 07:02 AM   #1
Raz

Default Godzuki's Car

I found this on my friend's facebook:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used...-503839922.htm

The comments are gold just like the car. I could totally see some of you guys owning something like this. The spelling and grammar are dead give aways that the owner is Godzuki (Brian).
Old 08-16-2012, 07:24 AM   #2
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Godzuki's Car

Gold glitter and air conditioning? I'm sold.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:19 AM   #3
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki has decent reputation

lol why do u want to start a beef with me? i'll just shake u again making u insecure about your crooked ass summer teeth, and overall poor hygiene.... you're just like millwad and dfish, constantly following and reading everything i say, getting butthurt or think you're some white knight for old time greenstacks i argue/debate with, and then giving me this attention where i shit on u.

take a shower, get a hair cut, cut your toe/finger nails and biting doesn't count.... last but not least go see Rufus to get your teeth fixed u dirtball

lol i bet this is over the back and forth i had over tebow where you're trying to white knight them you can't even hurt me, while i can clown u all day....f'n uptight grammar nerds :

Last edited by Godzuki : 08-16-2012 at 08:37 AM.
Godzuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:39 AM   #4
Osiris
Banned

Osiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
lol why do u want to start a beef with me? i'll just shake u again making u insecure about your crooked ass summer teeth, and overall poor hygiene.... you're just like millwad and dfish, constantly following and reading everything i say, getting butthurt or think you're some white knight for old time greenstacks i argue/debate with, and then giving me this attention where i shit on u.

take a shower, get a hair cut, cut your toe/finger nails and biting doesn't count.... last but not least go see Rufus to get your teeth fixed u dirtball

lol i bet this is over the back and forth i had over tebow where you're trying to white knight them you can't even hurt me, while i can clown u all day....f'n uptight grammar nerds :

I will neg you every chance I get.
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:44 AM   #5
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris
I will neg you every chance I get.

you're such a weak weasel and lol @ negs like you're getting back at me, it makes me laugh how people here power trip on that i love how u PM'd me to stop messing with u too, i should post it. its your style tho, since u can't seem to handle taking punches, just tagging people and hiding behind mobs. u define pansy in every way
Old 08-16-2012, 08:46 AM   #6
Osiris
Banned

Osiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
you're such a weak weasel and lol @ negs like you're getting back at me, it makes me laugh how people here power trip on that i love how u PM'd me to stop messing with u too, i should post it. its your style tho, since u can't seem to handle taking punches, just tagging people and hiding behind mobs. u define pansy in every way

I don't hide behind other people, bitch.

Everybody neg this guy!
Old 08-16-2012, 08:54 AM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's very shiny in the sun.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:54 AM   #8
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
I don't hide behind other people, bitch.

Everybody neg this guy!

you started the roast godzuki thread because u can't fend for yourself, and purposely manipulated posters here to attack me for u. sad thing is u started that whole beef with me that morning and right when i start clowning u, u try to get everyone else to mob me.

very recently u tried to do the same thing AGAIN against Daheezy was it? i can't remember who it was u tried to get everyone here to attack for you where i called u out for it. you're just one of the lamest weasel personality types i've ever encountered, its just some sad character u have there in life, much like Millwads lying problem, this stuff HAS to carry over to your real life selves...it just seems like its a part of who u are.

thoughts?
Old 08-16-2012, 08:56 AM   #9
Godzuki
NBA All-star

and heres your lil weasel PM to me:

Private Message: Hey
08-09-2012, 10:48 AM
Osiris
Kids at the park dunk on me

Osiris is considered somewhat coolOsiris is considered somewhat coolOsiris is considered somewhat cool

Default Hey
Please top pwning me online bro, I'm done talking bad about you please stop coming up with all these awesome points about how I have a lame personality, how I have others fight my battles for me and how I'm a kid. It's really starting to hurt my feelings guy.

Thanks,
Osiris
Old 08-16-2012, 08:57 AM   #10
Osiris
Banned

That never happened. ^^^
Old 08-16-2012, 09:02 AM   #11
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:05 AM   #12
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
That never happened. ^^^

bumped it pansy. if anyone cares to look its the same exact thing as the godzuki roast thread you started....you're just a lame person like that, and its sad considering you're already anon on the internet but still scared

there should be a separate forum for woman and children to post in where you can play these elementary school forum tactics all day and maybe someone won't notice.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:06 AM   #13
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 has not been impressing people

that car makes my eyes sore .. and the interior .. I couldn't drive everyday seeing that interior ..

'designed myself' .. really ? .. why would you announce that

'people take photos' .. wonder why ?
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:08 AM   #14
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
and heres your lil weasel PM to me:

Private Message: Hey
08-09-2012, 10:48 AM
Osiris
Kids at the park dunk on me

Osiris is considered somewhat coolOsiris is considered somewhat coolOsiris is considered somewhat cool

Default Hey
Please top pwning me online bro, I'm done talking bad about you please stop coming up with all these awesome points about how I have a lame personality, how I have others fight my battles for me and how I'm a kid. It's really starting to hurt my feelings guy.

Thanks,
Osiris

lol at least screenshot that.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #15
Raz

Quote:

Sitting here biting my nails with my crooked teeth. I'm shaping the nail shavings into a picture of your face.

I can't hurt you? Post a pic. Godzuki, the world's biggest pussy.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: