Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-16-2012, 10:20 AM   #1
LamarOdom
Banned

Default Dr Myth: Evaluate my evaluation on Godzuki (Is Godzuki homosexual?)

To start of Godzuki is from what I have seen South Korean...Here we go.

Godzuki used to call Millwad a suicidal Swede and I wondered why and the reason was because he said Sweden tops the list of most suicide per capita looking up stats it shows that South Korea is the country with second most sucides per capita only after Lithuania.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_suicide_rate

Then I also remember he used to insult people with the punchline "turtle dikk" when asked why he said cause "it hurts like papercuts" (own experience?) which is also funny since we all know South Korean people and Asian people in general have small *****.

Nowadays his number one attack when arguing with other posters is f@ggot he uses it to every negative thing he reads.

So if I was a psychologist my guess would be that Godzuki is a closet homosexual.

So Godzuki if you by any chance want to talk about it you always have me, just a free advice it's okay being homosexual, no other man has the right to decide who you wanna have intercourse with.

NExt evalutation will cost though.. Good luck my friend!
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:22 AM   #2
AK47DR91

Default Re: Dr Myth: Evaluate my evaluation on Godzuki (Is Godzuki homosexual?)

I doubt he's Korean. Too fucking retarded to be one.

But he is most definitely a homosexual.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:22 AM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

So you want to have a talk with Godzuki about him being homosexual? Could this be because you are also homosexual and it's a way to get that out there too?

Just a thought.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:23 AM   #4
LamarOdom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
So you want to have a talk with Godzuki about him being homosexual? Could this be because you are also homosexual and it's a way to get that out there too?

Just a thought.

I don't know maybe... you should do one on me, I'll pay you.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:29 AM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
I don't know maybe... you should do one on me, I'll pay you.

Oops, misread. Will work on later. Will contact Khloe first.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:35 AM   #6
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

i'm a very amercanized korean, so what applies over there doesn't really apply to me. don't get me wrong i'm definitely korean but i'm very american cultured/adapted. u can make fun of my eyes, skin, etc. and you'd be more accurate but to say i'm suicidal because of korean stats is flawed. where as millwad is from Sweden...,

no i said "it hurts like a knife", funny how u still remember that its always these same people always following me around, reading every post i make, and always trying to come back at me over and over after i humiliated them the first time. sad thing i end up the bad guy for beefs weaklings like u start. you can only fend for yourself with the validation of others or a lynch mob, its how a lot of you are here, but extremely cowardice solo.

its sort of funny how you and Raz finally head on confront me, its sort of like how meticodes been where you've all tried taking lil shots at me here and there but either scared or didn't want the back and forth trolling that would ultmately come about from doing it, but way to build up the courage only thing i'm disappointed in is all of u still need a mob to attack me, and you're going to need a hell of a lot more than lame posters like AK, Dfish, etc to really make it work judging by the previous godzuki roast thread where u had a lot more people. but at least now i get to troll u at every opportunity where i won't have a guilt trip
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:38 AM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
i'm a very amercanized korean, so what applies over there doesn't really apply to me. don't get me wrong i'm definitely korean but i'm very american cultured/adapted. u can make fun of my eyes, skin, etc. and you'd be more accurate but to say i'm suicidal because of korean stats is flawed. where as millwad is from Sweden...,

no i said "it hurts like a knife", funny how u still remember that its always these same people always following me around, reading every post i make, and always trying to come back at me over and over after i humiliated them the first time. sad thing i end up the bad guy for beefs weaklings like u start. you can only fend for yourself with the validation of others or a lynch mob, its how a lot of you are here, but extremely cowardice solo.

its sort of funny how you and Raz finally head on confront me, its sort of like how meticodes been where you've all tried taking lil shots at me here and there but either scared or didn't want the back and forth trolling that would ultmately come about from doing it, but way to build up the courage only thing i'm disappointed in is all of u still need a mob to attack me, and you're going to need a hell of a lot more than lame posters like AK, Dfish, etc to really make it work judging by the previous godzuki roast thread where u had a lot more people. but at least now i get to troll u at every opportunity where i won't have a guilt trip

Raz is joking. There is a difference between a poster taking a friendly shot and a poster making a GODZUKI sucks thread. You don't differentiate between them. You really should.

Koreans rule btw. You have great food, great movies, you're tall for asians and Korean Girl groups stop my son from crying when he is upset (he's only 20 months old).
Old 08-16-2012, 10:39 AM   #8
LamarOdom
Banned

Quote:

Look this is a friendly post I'm not doing it because I wanna attack you I want you to feel secure about your sexuality it's my job as a human being to try to help other people feel good about them self and if feeling good about yourself means you wanna have intercourse with dudes than fine I'll help you try to come out of the closet, you with me?

And as I said this was a free session so no need to pay, although I would appreciate if you told me if it helped you, that will be payment enough. To know that I helped another human being feel secure about his insecurities.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:41 AM   #9
LamarOdom
Banned

By the way I may be wrong so if I'm tell me cause this is clearly an amatuer evalution I'm not on the same level as Dr Myth.

So maybe you're heterosexual and likes pussay , but as I said whichever way you go you shouldn't feel insecure about it.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:43 AM   #10
LamarOdom
Banned

Quote:
Raz is joking. There is a difference between a poster taking a friendly shot and a poster making a GODZUKI sucks thread. You don't differentiate between them. You really should.

Koreans rule btw. You have great food, great movies, you're tall for asians and Korean Girl groups stop my son from crying when he is upset (he's only 20 months old).

Oh for sure, I love South Koreans, Thai people and Japanese people, they're almost always happy and friendly. I think of Asian people I've met most Thai people since I love Thai food and eat out in a Thai restaurant at least 2-3 times a month.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:43 AM   #11
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:

tbh i didn't even look at the link/pic he posted of the car, but i could tell by him trying to call me brian , and the grammar nazi angle of grading me like a teacher that he was definitely trying to attack me. i doubt i'd have thought that if it was just the pic....but honestly like i said theres been a few posters i named specifically where i knew something like this would eventually come out once they built up the courage. its been very subtle prior to this where u may have not noticed.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:47 AM   #12
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Look this is a friendly post I'm not doing it because I wanna attack you I want you to feel secure about your sexuality it's my job as a human being to try to help other people feel good about them self and if feeling good about yourself means you wanna have intercourse with dudes than fine I'll help you try to come out of the closet, you with me?

And as I said this was a free session so no need to pay, although I would appreciate if you told me if it helped you, that will be payment enough. To know that I helped another human being feel secure about his insecurities.

well i answered your questions about me, and like i said don't blame me when i want u to feel secure about yourself as well then, since i KNOW i can piss u off a lot more than u ever could me here....just consider it me being friendly and helping u feel more secure about yourself

u just can't get mad when u take shots back, or people can't blame godzuki as the bad guy
Old 08-16-2012, 10:48 AM   #13
LamarOdom
Banned

Quote:
well i answered your questions about me, and like i said don't blame me when i want u to feel secure about yourself as well then, since i KNOW i can piss u off a lot more than u ever could me here....just consider it me being friendly and helping u feel more secure about yourself

u just can't get mad when u take shots back, or people can't blame godzuki as the bad guy

Nah you're pretty aight if you stopped being so aggresive and insecure.
Old 08-16-2012, 03:41 PM   #14
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
To start of Godzuki is from what I have seen South Korean...Here we go.

Godzuki used to call Millwad a suicidal Swede and I wondered why and the reason was because he said Sweden tops the list of most suicide per capita looking up stats it shows that South Korea is the country with second most sucides per capita only after Lithuania.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_suicide_rate

Then I also remember he used to insult people with the punchline "turtle dikk" when asked why he said cause "it hurts like papercuts" (own experience?) which is also funny since we all know South Korean people and Asian people in general have small *****.

Nowadays his number one attack when arguing with other posters is f@ggot he uses it to every negative thing he reads.

So if I was a psychologist my guess would be that Godzuki is a closet homosexual.

So Godzuki if you by any chance want to talk about it you always have me, just a free advice it's okay being homosexual, no other man has the right to decide who you wanna have intercourse with.

NExt evalutation will cost though.. Good luck my friend!

I generally think that people who go around calling people a "f@ggot" all the time are more likely just assholes rather than homosexual. The suicide Swede comment also indicates asshole while not having any hint of repressed sexuality. However, people who focus so strongly on gays in a negative way are obviously uncomfortable with the population. For some, it is true that their discomfort could be due to discomfort with their own sexuality. Often it is just because of some upbringing where they were fed inaccurate information about how evil or bad homosexuality is. Just look at whole religious organizations that preach anti-homosexuality. Would you say that the whole religious organization is filled with people in the closet? Certainly not. There are also people who haven't been taught that it is wrong, but they just weren't around it and don't understand it, and if people dislike things they don't understand, they could conclude on their own that homosexuality is bad. Godzuki could fit into any of the 3 categories, or even in the category of people that use the internet anonymity for shock value (which fits a bit into the asshole category as well, but just more specific to the internet). My personal instinct based just on the examples you provided (not based on posts I remember reading of his) is that he fits into just trying to be an asshole.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:45 PM   #15
CeltsGarlic
straight from...

Were No1. Yeaaaaah!!!!!

Damn, those woman need to step their game up!
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: